The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need help on putting icons in the forum description

3 posters

Go down

Need help on putting icons in the forum description Empty Need help on putting icons in the forum description

Post by $tephon 23/8/2008, 06:25

Okay, So I'm trying to put icons in the forum description, like how the forumotion support forum has. Also I'm wanting to allow members to click on these icons and have them be redirected to the forum.

Example

Note: This link isn't to my forum, It's the homepage to the forumotion support page to show what I'm talking about(Hope it's alright to post this link, if not, I will remove it).

Thanks!

Last edited by $tephon on 23/8/2008, 20:18; edited 1 time in total
$tephon
Forumember

Male Posts : 36
Language : English

Http://www.Shadow-Realm.Forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Need help on putting icons in the forum description Empty Re: Need help on putting icons in the forum description

Post by Tilum 23/8/2008, 10:29

Hello,
To be able to click on the icons you would need a code where you put your redirected URL and the image URL. I always forget this and i'm sure someone can help you.
To put the images "in the description" you will need to go:

Admin Panel
General
Catergaries and Forums
Click on the modify icon on the forum you want

Then, above the description box there will be a box saying Forum icon, in this you will need to put the URL of the image (Usually after it's been hosted)

Thanks and I hope this helped,
Timmy
Tilum
Tilum
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1759

Back to top Go down

Need help on putting icons in the forum description Empty Re: Need help on putting icons in the forum description

Post by $tephon 23/8/2008, 20:20

I already know what you told me, but thanks for trying! Very Happy

Anyone out there who knows how to do this?
$tephon
Forumember

Male Posts : 36
Language : English

Http://www.Shadow-Realm.Forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by zakir321 23/8/2008, 22:09

Has been asked a million times already, please look and search before you are posting. -> [LINK]

zakir321

Language : english

Back to top Go down