The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help about finding number of unique visitors on my forum and google rank?

3 posters

Go down

Help about finding number of unique visitors on my forum and google rank? Empty Help about finding number of unique visitors on my forum and google rank?

Post by tosso2 September 6th 2008, 1:17 pm

how to find out how much unique visitors have my forum and his google rank?
tnx in advance

Last edited by tosso2 on September 6th 2008, 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
tosso2
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Help about finding number of unique visitors on my forum and google rank? Empty Re: Help about finding number of unique visitors on my forum and google rank?

Post by Nessa September 6th 2008, 1:32 pm

Hi, I'm sorry , your title being non explicit and therefore not facilitating research via the search option, I can not answer (nor should other member, please ) until you change your title for an explicit one, more related to your problem / question.
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Help about finding number of unique visitors on my forum and google rank? Empty Re: Help about finding number of unique visitors on my forum and google rank?

Post by tosso2 September 6th 2008, 1:56 pm

please help
tosso2
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 6th 2008, 2:02 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by tosso2 September 6th 2008, 2:10 pm

i can't handle it

any other solution?
tosso2
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by mechanicaltrader September 6th 2008, 2:22 pm

look in craigslist for a website programmer; toss him/her a $100; they'll figure it out for ya...And you might learn something too! Cool
mechanicaltrader

Male Posts : 9

http://dayraider.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by tosso2 September 6th 2008, 2:29 pm

please ..surely is there solution for my problem
tosso2
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by mechanicaltrader September 6th 2008, 3:03 pm

under administration there is a "module" page...--- it has something called "statistics" as a widget....that might help...have NO idea how to make sense of the widgets within this however...

The statcounter solution requires you to post "code" somewhere in the forum....have NO idea where you would post that code, however...

Any ideas folks?? seems like a reasonable request....

MechanicalTrader
mechanicaltrader

Male Posts : 9

http://dayraider.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by tosso2 September 8th 2008, 1:26 pm

nobody knows solution about this problem?
tosso2
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 8th 2008, 1:43 pm

I'm not sure how to view the google rank other than manually searching for it

Also i don't think its possible to see how many views your forum has, The stats only work from activity in the forum, So how many people registered, How many posts etc but nothing just for views

regards

Craig

Back to top Go down

Post by tosso2 September 8th 2008, 3:09 pm

please help?

and i also need help to put banner in my forum?
tosso2
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 8th 2008, 3:50 pm

Please open a new thread for any other Issues
As stated previously there isn't a way to find how many views there have been on a forum as the stats are made from the activity for forum

So new members, posts and new threads will be included in the stats because these are activities and views won't be because that is not actual forum activity

You could find a hit counter and add that to your forum to show how many people have been on

Regards

Craig

Back to top Go down