The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New acount wanting to get rid of old acount and website.

2 posters

Go down

New acount wanting to get rid of old acount and website. Empty New acount wanting to get rid of old acount and website.

Post by Ty September 9th 2008, 3:48 am

I have not been on this site for quite some time. I cant recal my previous acount name and i cant get it back because my hot mail account was hacked. I had made a site quite a long time ago called tech-junkies or something like that i was just wondering if there was any way i can get it deleted ? If i knew the full site name i could most likely get a hold of someone i added as an admin on there or just looking at the site again will refresh my memory any help finding it too? Which ever way would help thank you for taking the time to reading this bad post.
Ty

Language : English

Back to top Go down

New acount wanting to get rid of old acount and website. Empty Re: New acount wanting to get rid of old acount and website.

Post by Guest September 9th 2008, 3:52 am

well did your forum participate in the forumotion directory? if so start your search there.

Back to top Go down

New acount wanting to get rid of old acount and website. Empty Re: New acount wanting to get rid of old acount and website.

Post by Ty September 9th 2008, 9:14 pm

no it didnt
Ty

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by zakir321 September 9th 2008, 9:18 pm

Well, if you could provide at least the founder email (via private message please), we could check the database and send the forum url to that address.
zakir321

Language : english

Back to top Go down