The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat room trouble!I do not get his but when my friend ty

+3
Miraj
VFK Manager
Retro Mario
7 posters

Go down

Chat room trouble!I do not get his but when my friend ty Empty Chat room trouble!I do not get his but when my friend ty

Post by Retro Mario Fri 12 Sep - 3:58

When my friend types, it has a 2 minute difference, so whenever I type it doesn't go at the bottom of the Chat, it goes in the middle. This never happened to my other website, PLEASE PLEASE help me!
Retro Mario
Retro Mario

Male Posts : 24
Language : English

http://mushroompipeline.activebb.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Chat room trouble!I do not get his but when my friend ty Empty Re: Chat room trouble!I do not get his but when my friend ty

Post by VFK Manager Fri 12 Sep - 4:03

omg me to idk what is going on
VFK Manager

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Chat room trouble!I do not get his but when my friend ty Empty Re: Chat room trouble!I do not get his but when my friend ty

Post by Miraj Fri 12 Sep - 4:27

OH it happens u just gotta deal with it for now but they will fix it i bet but i dont see a problem i just tell them not to spam alot so its kinda of weird but they will be fixing it soon ive bet!!!! =-)
Miraj
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by haitsmaboy Fri 12 Sep - 4:28

This is just a distance problem. If they are right next to each other, it will definatly go faster.
haitsmaboy
haitsmaboy
Forumember

Male Posts : 85

http://www.wdw-kids.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Carryn Fri 12 Sep - 4:56

This happens alot.
I saw a recent post by one of the MODS saying that an upgrade will be made soon.
Carryn
Active Poster

Female Posts : 1399
Language : none.

Back to top Go down

Post by Retro Mario Fri 12 Sep - 18:38

haitsmaboy wrote:This is just a distance problem. If they are right next to each other, it will definatly go faster.
That dont work either, I sat right next to my friend in school and it still had a difference.
Retro Mario
Retro Mario

Male Posts : 24

http://mushroompipeline.activebb.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lafalot Thu 18 Sep - 17:01

We are having the same problem. I'll wait patiently for a comment from those-in-the-know. Hoping there is an update to come.
Lady Lafalot
Lady Lafalot
Forumember

Female Posts : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by endless013 Thu 18 Sep - 17:05

they updated the chat yesterday, there are a lot of bugs though so the techies have to work them out.

Also this might be a problem with someones internet/cache/temp files and not the actual chat seeing is how you were having this same problem before and after the new chat was updated/added. do you know if they've cleaned out their cookies & temp internet files latly? have you cleared out yours as well?
endless013
endless013
Forumember

Male Posts : 450

http://www.darkrealm13.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Sep - 1:28

There's an "only topic" for your problem here Therefore I'm locking this one Wink

Back to top Go down