The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"You have posted in this topic" text showing up in topic field. how do i fix it ?

2 posters

Go down

"You have posted in this topic" text showing up in topic field. how do i fix it ? Empty "You have posted in this topic" text showing up in topic field. how do i fix it ?

Post by Smoop September 13th 2008, 11:05 am

You have posted in this topic.Announcement: Welcome to all members [ Goto pageGoto page: 1, 2 ]

Above is what sometimes shows up in all forum topics that I have posted to. Below is what the topic should look like.

Announcement: Welcome to all members [ Goto pageGoto page: 1, 2 ]

This happens every couple of days. Anyone know why this happens or how I fix this ? It gets very annoying and makes the forums hard to read.
Smoop

Language : english

Back to top Go down

"You have posted in this topic" text showing up in topic field. how do i fix it ? Empty Re: "You have posted in this topic" text showing up in topic field. how do i fix it ?

Post by Smoop September 13th 2008, 11:23 am

Here is a Screenshot of my problem. As you can see, it makes the forum very messing looking.

"You have posted in this topic" text showing up in topic field. how do i fix it ? Wierd
Smoop

Back to top Go down

"You have posted in this topic" text showing up in topic field. how do i fix it ? Empty Re: "You have posted in this topic" text showing up in topic field. how do i fix it ?

Post by Christos September 13th 2008, 11:44 am

Hello,

This is normal, Maybe you have activated it?
I dont really know how but look at the forumotion support forum, when there is an open topic in which you have posted in there is a green button showing you have posted in it. Just like ' you have posted in this topic ' .

I will look out in my Admin Panel and come back to edit my answer soon,

Regards,
Christos
Christos
Christos
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1238
Language : English,French,Greek,Luxembourgish

http://misery.in-goo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoop September 13th 2008, 11:54 am

If it is something that can be turned on and off, then it might be bugged as now my forum is showing correctly again without "You have posted in this topic" and I have changed nothing Sad It happens intermittently with no control changes by me.
Smoop

Back to top Go down