The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Browser crashing

2 posters

Go down

Browser crashing Empty Browser crashing

Post by FreeeLancer September 13th 2008, 6:46 pm

i had this problem when using my forums.. first few days it was ok, but now at least once/day my browser crashes while browsing through forum.. i've asked around forums and i've had same complaint from several other members..
i've added chatango chatbox few days ago.. could that be the problem maybe ? i'm not sure if there were crashes before i installed it or did they start after installation..

oh, and another minor thing.. when adding link, image, smiley or w/e in a post it always shows up at the end of the message.. is there any way to make it show where the cursor is positioned ?

thanks in advance. Mr. Green
FreeeLancer

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Browser crashing Empty Re: Browser crashing

Post by NOBLE CANADIAN September 13th 2008, 9:18 pm

Which browser and what version of it are you currently using?
NOBLE CANADIAN
NOBLE CANADIAN
Forumember

Male Posts : 176

http://tdmclan.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by FreeeLancer September 13th 2008, 11:42 pm

i'm using ff v3.0.1, but one of the users that reported crashing has ff 2.0.0.16 and one of them is using the same version i am.. dunno about the others yet
FreeeLancer

Back to top Go down

Post by NOBLE CANADIAN September 14th 2008, 1:07 am

I'm also using Chatango and Firefox 3; however, I haven't experienced any problems since I started using it many months ago. Chatango uses Flash, so make sure that you have the latest version installed on your PC. Click here to get the latest version (9.0.124.0).

If that doesn't resolve the problem, try temporarily removing the chat application from your website. If that solves it, at least you'll know what's causing your browser to crash all the time.
NOBLE CANADIAN
NOBLE CANADIAN
Forumember

Male Posts : 176

http://tdmclan.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down