The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Do I Limit access to my forum? (I want only certain people to be able to join)

2 posters

Go down

How Do I Limit access to my forum? (I want only certain people to be able to join) Empty How Do I Limit access to my forum? (I want only certain people to be able to join)

Post by Bonnenuit September 19th 2008, 4:34 pm

Basically I am making a forum for a breastfeeding support group in my area and want to make it so that in order to register the admin must accept you.

I looked in FAQ but couldn't find anything on this but then again I have a 9 month old baby running around and it makes it difficult to read.

Thanks in advance!
Bonnenuit

Language : English

Back to top Go down

How Do I Limit access to my forum? (I want only certain people to be able to join) Empty Re: How Do I Limit access to my forum? (I want only certain people to be able to join)

Post by timsmrs1 September 19th 2008, 5:03 pm

admin panel

users and groups

users options

new account activation - ADMIN ONLY
timsmrs1
timsmrs1
Forumember

Female Posts : 261
Language : english

Back to top Go down

How Do I Limit access to my forum? (I want only certain people to be able to join) Empty Re: How Do I Limit access to my forum? (I want only certain people to be able to join)

Post by Bonnenuit September 19th 2008, 5:07 pm

Thank you!
Bonnenuit

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by timsmrs1 September 19th 2008, 5:08 pm

Smile
timsmrs1
timsmrs1
Forumember

Female Posts : 261
Language : english

Back to top Go down