Changing side of the user info (avatar) Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

Changing side of the user info (avatar)

Armstrong

Language : English, Swedish

Changing side of the user info (avatar) Empty Changing side of the user info (avatar)

Post by Armstrong September 22nd 2008, 9:45 am

After the sunday messup the user info and avatar picture get displayed on the right side of the posts, I changed this and made it so it was on the left but it reseted and now are back at the right side of all posts.

Thing is I forgot where to change this, please help!
    Pure Chaos..

Language : English

Changing side of the user info (avatar) Empty Re: Changing side of the user info (avatar)

Post by Pure Chaos.. September 22nd 2008, 10:19 am

Isn't that the differnt Version you are on. I think it is, Phpbb2 is left side, Phpbb3 is on the right side. To change this go to Admin Panel > Display > Choose A Theme (which is under "Styles) > Version. Hope that helps.
    Armstrong

Changing side of the user info (avatar) Empty Re: Changing side of the user info (avatar)

Post by Armstrong September 22nd 2008, 10:36 am

Nah I had this version all the time but It changed due to the problems at sunday. Now I need to change it back.
    Pure Chaos..

Post by Pure Chaos.. September 22nd 2008, 11:21 am

Maybe try changing it from the other Version, back to the one you have now. If that doesn't help, maybe try backup. But I wouldn't try that till you have tried some other things. I'm sorry though, I don't know what the problem is then.
    Armstrong

Post by Armstrong September 22nd 2008, 2:33 pm

To the right of this post right here you can read "Armstrong, 2 posts joined 22 sept" and more. On my site I had that one on the left side of the post. I changed it somewhere under the adminstration panel, but it changed back when the site got messed up. Now I cant find where that option was in the adminstartion panel.

I always had the same skin, theme versions etc. It was just a option somewhere.

Anyone know where I found it?
    Pure Chaos..

Post by Pure Chaos.. September 22nd 2008, 2:53 pm

Oh, hehe, I found it. It was easy.

Admin Panel > Configuration > Pages Structure (scroll down on the Configuration page) > Profile Position In The Message.

That should help this time, lol.
    Armstrong

Post by Armstrong September 22nd 2008, 3:21 pm

thanks but I still dont find it, im stupid obviously....

Admin panel then general or where do you find pagestructure.....
    Armstrong

Post by Armstrong September 22nd 2008, 3:23 pm

Found it!!!

Thanks alot mate.

Bin scrolling there 15 time without seeing it :p

Great!!
    Pure Chaos..

Post by Pure Chaos.. September 22nd 2008, 3:25 pm

Yes, it's in the General, sorry, I forgot that part. After you go into Configuration. Scroll the page down and under the part that says Page Structure, should be a thing that says:
    Profile Position In The Message : o Left o Right

Pick the one you need, and there you go.

Lol, your welcome. Glad I could help.
    masgon

Language : indonesia, english

Post by masgon October 9th 2008, 11:02 pm

siip....