The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blank Posts

2 posters

Go down

Solved Blank Posts

Post by kokuro September 26th 2008, 4:39 am

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this post, but I'm having a strange problem with my forum and need some help.

About 2 days ago I was told that some of the recent posts made on our forum were blank posts, as in having no content whatsoever. The next day I checked back on the forum and everything was fine, but today when I logged on I noticed that the blank posts were back. I tried restoring the forum back 4 days earlier to see if it'll get rid of the blank posts, but it didn't. I restored it back to today and the blank posts were still there.

Some of our members say that it might be from a bot, but I'm not sure if Google and Yahoo bots do that. It's not possible that our members will go through each of their posts and do that for a prank, so other than bots or hacks I can't figure out what caused this weird glitch.

I've looked through this place a few times and I don't think I've seen any posts on this yet...so sorry if this has already been answered.

Thanks in advance. Very Happy

Last edited by kokuro on September 26th 2008, 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
kokuro

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Blank Posts

Post by Guest September 26th 2008, 4:42 am

hello,

the blank posts that you see are the effect of an update that destroyed the posts, the techs should have gone in and removed all of those posts. And if you do try to restore them nothing will be in them.

Sorry.
Drag~

Back to top Go down

Post by kokuro September 26th 2008, 4:44 am

Oh, I see now, thanks~
kokuro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 26th 2008, 4:49 am

Glad to Help you, that is waht the support forum is for.

Drag~

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa September 26th 2008, 6:42 am

Since this question has been answered. I will lock this topic now.

=> Locked

Nessa
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203

Back to top Go down