The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ranks.buttons.banner. explained best I could ><

Go down

ranks.buttons.banner. explained best I could >< Empty ranks.buttons.banner. explained best I could ><

Post by Black_Lab September 28th 2008, 9:35 am

Um, hi. If anyone is interested, I have a few requests... o.o
-to me, this seems totally selfish; asking someone what I want, sorry and thank-you >< -

Anyway, I'm not going to be toooo picky, so you don't have to re-due the work... I'll just describe them as best to my ability~ heh...

Banner:

- It must say 'Hearts-That-Bleed' in gory/scary or maybe in fancy writing or the writing in the picture below would be nice too <333 ... maybe in the bottom right corner.(red-ish written)
- 830 x 300
- For the design, could it be white faded outward into black border? then something red and fancy on the out side like a flower like this?:ranks.buttons.banner. explained best I could >< New-moon Then maybe a red ribbon??

Yeah, that'd be great <333

Buttons:

new posts: oki, for the new posts, I think it would be interesting to have a fang -in the middle of a black icon 50x50- with a bit of blood on it

Older posts: the icon for new posts, except faded into a black and white or gray look.

Ranks
Admin - with that same writing from the banner, but it must say 'Admin' in white with red and black background.
Mod - same writing, but it has to say 'Mod' in white with blue and black background. But same design as the admin -just different color- Wink
New Born - Same thing except orange
Member - Same thing except green
Advanced - Same thing except purple
Ultra - Same thing except grayish-silver
Spectacular same thing except yellowish-gold

The link to my forum : http://hearts-that-bleed.darkbb.com/forum.htm

Yeah, Thank-you soooo very much, I can't explain how happy I would be if I just got the banner <333 I hope I explained this good enough ><

-Black_Lab
Black_Lab
Black_Lab

Female Posts : 23
Language : English

http://hearts-that-bleed.darkbb.com/index.htm yeah, don't go her

Back to top Go down