The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shop as form.

2 posters

Go down

Shop as form. Empty Shop as form.

Post by paint October 9th 2008, 12:59 am

I want to make a shop, but as a form most- Like so users can fill it out when they go to navigation- Basically, it acts like a form, sends it to me, and I do the deducting and adding of points by personalized profile.
paint
paint
Forumember

Male Posts : 686
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Shop as form. Empty Re: Shop as form.

Post by kirk October 9th 2008, 1:36 am

paint wrote:I want to make a shop, but as a form most- Like so users can fill it out when they go to navigation- Basically, it acts like a form, sends it to me, and I do the deducting and adding of points by personalized profile.
scratch
i'm not exactly sure what it is your trying to do.
but you can always type out the so called application/form that you want.
with all the proper blanks and space for them to put/fill in what ever it is you want them to fill out? have your members copy the form then past into a new post and fill it out.

then this way you will see who it's from and that it has bin posted for your reviewing.
you can even have the form/application automatically sent to them upon activation in there pm along with proper instructions on what to do and ware to post it?

like i said i'm lost at what it is your trying to do, but that's the closest thing i can think of wright now.if you can explain in a Lil more detail. it would help staff and members better understand to ware we/they might be able to help you a Lil more.

anyway for what it worth?
hope that helps a Lil.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down