The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

help needed with creating a point system for credits exchange

2 posters

Go down

help needed with creating a point system for credits exchange Empty help needed with creating a point system for credits exchange

Post by Miss Aya October 13th 2008, 8:00 pm

hello I am trying to find out if there is a point system where by a member can say charge credit request for information that would not be visable unless you purchase it.....Like say I want to host a tournament but only way to get the password for it is to you the points you have accumulated to uncover the password. I know that some sites have this and I have been searching endlessly for this option for us. I also want to intergrate some games on my site to distribute points as well and I can not seem to find anything. Please if you have any information on this or a site that will work with our setup let me know.

Last edited by Miss Aya on October 23rd 2008, 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Miss Aya

Female Posts : 1
Language : english

Back to top Go down

help needed with creating a point system for credits exchange Empty Re: help needed with creating a point system for credits exchange

Post by Nessa October 13th 2008, 11:07 pm

Hi, I'm sorry , your title being non explicit and therefore not facilitating research via the search option, I can not answer (nor should other member ) until you change your title for an explicit one, more related to your problem / question.
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203
Language : English

Back to top Go down