The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how can we chage the location of this?

4 posters

Go down

how can we chage the location of this? Empty how can we chage the location of this?

Post by Stranger_4u November 17th 2008, 1:35 am

hello to all let if you all noticed when we or our members of forum edit his/her posts we can see this message in their posts

Last edited by Stranger_4u on Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
here i have used my own name "Stranger_4u" and if the post is just few letters then this message is shown right after the last sentence but i want it to be in end of the post i mean here.

Last edited by Stranger_4u on Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stranger_4u
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

how can we chage the location of this? Empty Re: how can we chage the location of this?

Post by Jalokim November 17th 2008, 3:16 pm

impossible.. the edit note is always shown at the bottom of the post.
please provide a screenshot of the editboox that is int he wrong place
Jalokim
Jalokim
Energetic

Male Posts : 6113
Language : English,Polish,CSS,HTML

Back to top Go down

how can we chage the location of this? Empty Re: how can we chage the location of this?

Post by Guest November 17th 2008, 3:22 pm

If you have version 2 and template editing you can move it anywhere.

As Jalokim said please provide a screen shot of your problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jalokim November 17th 2008, 3:25 pm

Kilsek wrote:If you have version 2 and template editing you can move it anywhere.

As Jalokim said please provide a screen shot of your problem.
my gosh ... I am seriously outdated when it comes to this bloody template editing. I see it has many options that could come in handy ... a shame i don't use phpbb2
Jalokim
Jalokim
Energetic

Male Posts : 6113
Language : English,Polish,CSS,HTML

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 17th 2008, 3:26 pm

If IPB or whatever the new skin thing had template editing I would move to there but it dont so I wont lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonspike November 17th 2008, 5:30 pm

Hi Stranger.. as the guys have said about the Template for editing already, I have been giving it some thought and come up with something.

Here is my suggestion if you want it gone, why not just delete the editing template?

~DS~
Demonspike
Demonspike
Forumember

Male Posts : 458

http://darkrealms.roleplaylife.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SophieDophs November 17th 2008, 5:42 pm

Kilsek wrote:If IPB or whatever the new skin thing had template editing I would move to there but it dont so I wont lol.
I'm even more confused about which version to go for lol.

Is it possible that phpbb2 will be decomissioned in the near future? I ask because I wouldn't want to start a new forum in that format, only to have to go for a radical upgrade in the future.

Also am I right in thinking that a lot of upgrades that are automatically applied in phpbb3 have to be manually implemented in phpbb2?
SophieDophs
SophieDophs
Forumember

Female Posts : 375

Back to top Go down