The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how to auto resize the image in forum.

3 posters

Go down

how to auto resize the image in forum. Empty how to auto resize the image in forum.

Post by rafiul08 November 25th 2008, 8:07 pm

hello dear admin.i have problem.The problem is when input some image(bigger than 800*600)it just cut out one side.or the full image is not shown.ols help is there any way to auto resize image option.Thanx.
rafiul08
rafiul08

Language : english

Back to top Go down

how to auto resize the image in forum. Empty Re: how to auto resize the image in forum.

Post by Gunhack X November 26th 2008, 10:15 am

rafiul08 wrote:hello dear admin.i have problem.The problem is when input some image(bigger than 800*600)it just cut out one side.or the full image is not shown.ols help is there any way to auto resize image option.Thanx.

Unfortunately you cannot dynamically resize the images on forums. you have to either create a thumbnail to your image or make your image smaller.

BEST REGARDS
Gunhack X
Gunhack X
Gunhack X
Forumember

Male Posts : 479
Language : English, Español

http://windows.topgoo.net

Back to top Go down

how to auto resize the image in forum. Empty Re: how to auto resize the image in forum.

Post by Nessa November 26th 2008, 10:57 am

Since you have another topic open about this already, I will lock this double topic now. Wink

=>Locked
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203
Language : English

Back to top Go down