The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can we move the online indicator icon?

Go down

Can we move the online indicator icon? Empty Can we move the online indicator icon?

Post by Brad38 November 28th 2008, 8:56 am

Hello everyone,

Is there anyway to move the online indicator that shows a member is online? Right now on my forum this indicator icon shows in the top right corner of posts. I would like it to show up underneath the members' avatar. Is this possible?
Brad38
Brad38
Forumember

Male Posts : 667
Language : english

http://pigeonchat.forumakers.com/

Back to top Go down

Can we move the online indicator icon? Empty Re: Can we move the online indicator icon?

Post by Guest November 30th 2008, 2:52 am

General > Configuration > Pages Structure

You can set the avatar to show on the left or the right. If the avatar is placed on the left, the online indicator will show up either under the user's avatar or at the bottom of the user's post depending on the version you are using. Smile

Back to top Go down

Can we move the online indicator icon? Empty Re: Can we move the online indicator icon?

Post by Brad38 December 2nd 2008, 5:25 am

Kyouri wrote:General > Configuration > Pages Structure

You can set the avatar to show on the left or the right. If the avatar is placed on the left, the online indicator will show up either under the user's avatar or at the bottom of the user's post depending on the version you are using. Smile

Hi Kyouri,

Thanks for your reply. My avatars are set to be on the left of the page but the online status indicator incon is showing on the top right of the posts. I'm using Phpbb3 version and a hitskin from Jalokim. Probably would have to edit my CSS somehow but I can really only manage basic editing of elements in there.
Brad38
Brad38
Forumember

Male Posts : 667
Language : english

http://pigeonchat.forumakers.com/

Back to top Go down