The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOW DO I GET THE "CATAGORIES" TO SHOW AND NOT JUST THE FORUMS

3 posters

Go down

HOW DO I GET THE "CATAGORIES" TO SHOW AND NOT JUST THE FORUMS Empty HOW DO I GET THE "CATAGORIES" TO SHOW AND NOT JUST THE FORUMS

Post by Fastblnd December 2nd 2008, 2:18 am

I AM LOOKING FOR A WAY TO GET THE CATAGORIES TO SHOW UP ON MY BOARD WITH THE FORUMS FOR EACH LISTED BELOW...DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO DO THIS? I AM USING A SKIN FROM HITSKINS BUT IT JUST DOESN'T SEEM TO WANT TO ALLOW THIS.

FASTBLND. Sad
Fastblnd

Language : English

Back to top Go down

HOW DO I GET THE "CATAGORIES" TO SHOW AND NOT JUST THE FORUMS Empty Re: HOW DO I GET THE "CATAGORIES" TO SHOW AND NOT JUST THE FORUMS

Post by Skittles December 2nd 2008, 2:29 am

Just a word of advise. It appears you are new here and possibly to the wonderful world of the internet. lol When you write in all caps like you did, people who read it take it as if you are yelling, shouting, and very angry.

Go to your Admin Panel >> Display >> Homepage >> Structure and Hierarchy ... now set your index packing the way that you would like.. Wink

I hope that helps. Wink
Skittles
Skittles
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 3013
Language : English, Sarcasm and a bit of Swedish

http://moonlightcafe.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

HOW DO I GET THE "CATAGORIES" TO SHOW AND NOT JUST THE FORUMS Empty Re: HOW DO I GET THE "CATAGORIES" TO SHOW AND NOT JUST THE FORUMS

Post by Fastblnd December 2nd 2008, 2:38 am

omg!!! LOL so very sorry....I did not even realize it was all in caps!

this is a spare keyboard as my good one hit the wall and the Caps button tends to stick....

I will be very careful from now on....I was not yelling and I am not mad....

Please accept my apologies!

Fastblnd
Fastblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Fastblnd December 2nd 2008, 2:44 am

THANK YOU THANK YOU!! That worked perfectly! Ok so now next question...is there a way to change the color of the font for the Catagories and the Forum topics only?? What I mean is can I make the Catagory Font say....blue and then the forums topic font under it say.....green??
Fastblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittles December 2nd 2008, 2:54 am

Admin Panel >> Display >> Pics and Colors >> you will see a list of colors and text size. It will have a preview window to the right, so when you click it, it will move along your forum as it normally do, but it will hightlight the area you are looking at.
Skittles
Skittles
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 3013
Language : English, Sarcasm and a bit of Swedish

http://moonlightcafe.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by nerie December 24th 2008, 10:22 am

hi there..wanna help you but let me find more effective ways first,,have a nice time..
nerie

Language : english

Back to top Go down