The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unable to insert new domain information

4 posters

Go down

Unable to insert new domain information Empty Unable to insert new domain information

Post by chabbyman December 15th 2008, 12:55 pm

please help me out, i got 1700 credits and i need to buy domain but when i book its say domain available for booking and after putting all my informaton and submit it says General Error Unable to insert new domain information
chabbyman
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Unable to insert new domain information Empty Re: Unable to insert new domain information

Post by zinex December 15th 2008, 1:23 pm

hi there, please avoid using colour and bold in your text, this is reserved for staff only.

With your domain name, as it is available and giving you an error, i would check again, make sure you have filled in ALL boxes and save. If you still have problems i will refer to in need of a tech.
zinex
zinex
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 2804
Language : scotch och aye!

http://asylum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Unable to insert new domain information Empty Re: Unable to insert new domain information

Post by chabbyman December 15th 2008, 2:42 pm

am sorry

well i have try again and again but still same problem, please help me out
chabbyman
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by chabbyman December 16th 2008, 7:44 am

guys help me out, i got credit, and i want to buy domain through forumotion, help me out please :s
chabbyman
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow December 16th 2008, 9:34 am

Please provide me with your forum address so i can check it out.
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 16217
Language : French, English

Back to top Go down

Post by chabbyman December 16th 2008, 12:54 pm

chabbyman
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by chabbyman December 17th 2008, 7:29 am

any solution please Sad
chabbyman
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 17th 2008, 7:31 am

You need to stop bumping. Rules state:
Support Forum Rules wrote: You may only bump your thread once, 24 hours after the last post, OR if your thread is has fallen onto the second page in the forum
I'm sure Typlo is looking into the matter.

Back to top Go down

Post by chabbyman December 17th 2008, 7:48 am

hey dude i have paid my own money to buy credits of forumotion, so i have right to ask for faster help, its about one week now, i cant wait any more, and if its not posible i should also know, kindly mind your business if you cant help, its paining i waste my money
chabbyman
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 17th 2008, 9:15 am

First of all, I'm not a "dude", so don't call me that. Secondly, you are as equal as everyone else here, so you DO NOT have a right to quicker support.

If you have a problem with anything, clearly explain it WITHOUT getting cocky. We are here to help you and everyone else with their problems. You DO NOT take priority over other members.

Now, I'm not going to be providing you with any further and future support due to your comments being totally disrespectful towards myself.

Enough Said.

Back to top Go down

Post by chabbyman December 18th 2008, 8:03 am

you a not staff of this forumotion, soo get lost, i dont want your help, forum staf will help. you just useless to me
chabbyman
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by chabbyman December 18th 2008, 8:17 am

i have buy my new domain using domainexplorer.
how do i resell my forumotion credits 1700 credits?
chabbyman
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by brgd123 December 18th 2008, 2:13 pm

you can't hate to say it but you can't inless they let you there is no return butten and i don't think they will i am geting fed up with this place it hapend to me a long time ago
brgd123
brgd123
Forumember

Language : english

http://www.millsberryforum.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by zinex December 18th 2008, 5:36 pm

chabbyman wrote:you a not staff of this forumotion, soo get lost, i dont want your help, forum staf will help. you just useless to me

Shocked NO need for that chabby man, please remember, attacking other members is not allowed on this forum, and further will result in a warn.

With your domain issue contact typlo only.
zinex
zinex
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 18th 2008, 11:02 pm

chabbyman wrote:you a not staff of this forumotion, soo get lost, i dont want your help, forum staf will help. you just useless to me
I'm actually a former staff member. That's a lot closer to the staff team than you are, "dude".

Back to top Go down

Post by zinex December 19th 2008, 10:03 am

Enough!

as this topic is going off course and support has been advised i am locking.

=> LOCKED
zinex
zinex
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down