Music Playing? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

Music Playing?

haileybighugs2
    haileybighugs2
    Forumember

Female Posts : 120
    Language : English(Learning spanish!) :)

Music Playing? Empty Music Playing?

Post by haileybighugs2 December 18th 2008, 3:20 am

Hi sorryif this is the wrong place to post this but I was wondering if it is possible to make your forum play like music when people are on the site.
    Thanks in advance. :wouhou:
    Rok
    Rok
    Energetic

Male Posts : 6823
    Language : idk

Music Playing? Empty Re: Music Playing?

Post by Rok December 18th 2008, 3:30 am

You can get a custom playlist from Project Playlist Here.
    It's simple to create an account. After you do make an account, look up some music to add on it, then go to get the code from Your Profile on that site, and paste it into your forum which can be done by doing the following:

Admin Panel >

Modules tab >

Forum Widgets Management >

Scroll down and click Create A Custom Block >

Paste the playlist code into the description, and name both titles of your widget Playlist, then Save >

Go back to Forum Widgets Management, then scroll down to and click Personal Widgets and find your Playlist, then drag your playlist up to the Forum Home Page Preview Block (the blue box above on that page) on which ever side you want your playlist to appear on your forum, then Save.

Hope I helped,

Rok
    haileybighugs2
    haileybighugs2
    Forumember

Female Posts : 120
    Language : English(Learning spanish!) :)

Post by haileybighugs2 December 18th 2008, 3:37 am

Sorry,I can't use that site----It has spyware that will mess up your computer!
    mallory2
    mallory2
    Forumember

Female Posts : 63
    Language : english

Post by mallory2 December 27th 2008, 2:16 am

rokstrsk83rdude wrote:You can get a custom playlist from Project Playlist Here.
    It's simple to create an account. After you do make an account, look up some music to add on it, then go to get the code from Your Profile on that site, and paste it into your forum which can be done by doing the following:

Admin Panel >

Modules tab >

Forum Widgets Management >

Scroll down and click Create A Custom Block >

Paste the playlist code into the description, and name both titles of your widget Playlist, then Save >

Go back to Forum Widgets Management, then scroll down to and click Personal Widgets and find your Playlist, then drag your playlist up to the Forum Home Page Preview Block (the blue box above on that page) on which ever side you want your playlist to appear on your forum, then Save.

Hope I helped,

Rok

i did what you said and it saved, but none of that shows up in my site. how do you make it show up?