I Want to remove some "flash advertisiments" from my top of the forum!!! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
+11
Power
Dr.Heat
hilde
Carryn
Sanny.sk
ketan_
musket
MrMario
brain teaser
Kocka
mcdk
15 posters

I Want to remove some "flash advertisiments" from my top of the forum!!!

mcdk
    Forumember

Male Posts : 135
    Language : Greek

I Want to remove some "flash advertisiments" from my top of the forum!!! Empty I Want to remove some "flash advertisiments" from my top of the forum!!!

Post by mcdk December 18th 2008, 5:43 pm

this is an advetisiment photo which it appears in my forum from now!
    I Want to remove some "flash advertisiments" from my top of the forum!!! Advert11
    Why this?How could i remove it/.I Have a phpbb 2 forum!Please tell me!
    Kocka

Language : serbian

I Want to remove some "flash advertisiments" from my top of the forum!!! Empty Re: I Want to remove some "flash advertisiments" from my top of the forum!!!

Post by Kocka December 18th 2008, 6:08 pm

I have the same problem and I would like to know if there is anything I can do about removing the add?
    brain teaser

Male Posts : 10
    Language : English, Indonesian

I Want to remove some "flash advertisiments" from my top of the forum!!! Empty Re: I Want to remove some "flash advertisiments" from my top of the forum!!!

Post by brain teaser December 18th 2008, 6:39 pm

yes, same with me, i just still waiting for the answers..it just appear today
    MrMario
    MrMario
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 22186
    Language : test

Post by MrMario December 18th 2008, 6:41 pm

You have to buy crdits in the Mics to get ride of Advertisments on your forum.

You have to be the Founder to buy them.
    musket
    musket
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 1130
    Language : English

Post by musket December 18th 2008, 6:46 pm

Find details in admin panel misc...buy credits Smile
    ketan_
    ketan_
    Forumember

Male Posts : 142
    Language : Indonesia

Post by ketan_ December 18th 2008, 8:23 pm

Must buy Credits??? I dont have donation and account paypal.....

Please solution without buy credits......

Staff Forumotion... help me please...
    Sanny.sk

Female Posts : 3

Post by Sanny.sk December 18th 2008, 8:46 pm

We all have the same problem and I didn`t found the answer yet.

It was said at the beginning that this Forums will be Adds free. When did u decide to change this Term of use? It is really annoying to have those adds.

We all have chosen this Forumotion because it was Adds free.

Please give us all an answer.

Best regards,
    Sandra
    mcdk
    Forumember

Male Posts : 135
    Language : Greek

Post by mcdk December 18th 2008, 9:01 pm

It is strange because i have forums.In the one there are advertisiments and at the other forum there aren't.How could you explain it?
    MrMario
    MrMario
    Helper
    Helper

Post by MrMario December 18th 2008, 10:57 pm

In due time they come to every forum. If you want to be save just buy credits in the Misc and your good to go.
    Carryn
    Active Poster

Female Posts : 1399
    Language : none.

Post by Carryn December 18th 2008, 10:59 pm

mcdk wrote:It is strange because i have forums.In the one there are advertisiments and at the other forum there aren't.How could you explain it?
    Same here. and the options for ads are different for both forums. I Want to remove some "flash advertisiments" from my top of the forum!!! Mouais
    hilde
    hilde
    Forumember

Language : Norway / Denmark

Post by hilde December 18th 2008, 11:07 pm

it is the same for my 2 forums also....But i really thougt this was an add-free forum. Its to difficult and to much work to suddenly change forumhost now, when you have so many members.

But how much does it cost in credits to get rid of this ? And is it then gonna be gon for good ?
    MrMario
    MrMario
    Helper
    Helper

Post by MrMario December 18th 2008, 11:19 pm

Daijiro wrote:Hello,

Admin Panel wrote:Registered Users:

Add 1 month: 100 Credits
    Add 2 months: 200 Credits
    Add 3 months: 300 Credits
    Add 6 months: 500 Credits
    Add 12 months: 1000 Credits

Members and anonymous

1 month: 200 Credits
    2 months: 400 Credits
    3 months: 600 Credits
    6 months: 1000 Credits
    12 months: 2000 Credits

Daijiro
    Dr.Heat

Language : english/Danish

Post by Dr.Heat December 19th 2008, 12:34 pm

I can't believe that this is the case from now on!!! I made a forum with this service because it was free and free from adds. Now suddenly we have this stupid flash add on the forum - how do we get that removed with out paying credits for that?
    Power

Language : Slovenia

Post by Power December 19th 2008, 12:48 pm

Dr.Heat wrote:I can't believe that this is the case from now on!!! I made a forum with this service because it was free and free from adds. Now suddenly we have this stupid flash add on the forum - how do we get that removed with out paying credits for that?
    Hello forms post must Others Horizontal and Vertikcal .

Primer : I Want to remove some "flash advertisiments" from my top of the forum!!! Si10

https://i.servimg.com/u/f71/12/31/23/92/brez_n18.jpg
    Sorry me must I Want to remove some "flash advertisiments" from my top of the forum!!!  our -link

GG
    Bear queen
    Bear queen
    Forumember

Female Posts : 191

Post by Bear queen December 19th 2008, 10:51 pm

how much is it??
    FireFly

Language : English/Dutch

Post by FireFly December 19th 2008, 11:02 pm

Well buying credits is not that expensive - I got 100 credits for €1.30 (about one dollar) but you need a couple of hundred credits to make them go away for long enough. And even then you only pay for a determined amount of time, like 1, 2, or 3 months. After that you have to pay up again.

However it's not the money, it's the principle folks. Forumotion being add-free was the main thing that attracted me. Now suddenly the adds appear. Which makes forumotion less attractive to me and my clan and all of the other visitors that come there. By the way if this is indeed in the terms of agreement? how could you change it just like that???

FF.
    a-jay

Language : english, arabic

Post by a-jay December 23rd 2008, 3:20 pm

well i have the same problem ... before i didnt have any adds att alllll.. but one day i added my link to google .. and after that i had those adds.
    it started with me like a month ago ... and i really dont want them .. and i didnt have them be4 .. so please one of the moderators here let answer us not any normal member .... and yeah we can remove it by buying credit but forumotion is a free adds. forum, so why it became with adds. now and how to solve it without buying credit?!!!
    please admin or moderators answer us! Sad
    Sanny.sk

Post by Sanny.sk December 23rd 2008, 4:28 pm

I think it is the first time that Administrators let us wait so long to give us an answer Smile
    Tilum
    Tilum
    Active Poster

Male Posts : 1759

Post by Tilum December 23rd 2008, 4:35 pm

Why should admins come and repeat what we have said.
    The Flash Banners and Advertisments will stay there, unless you buy credits and remove them. The Admins arn't going to say "Oh, we will let you off"
    @Dr.Heat, Your argumen has been made hundreds of times, the Admins say, that they have the right to put the advertisments back up whenever they wanted, Forumotion had to do that sice they needd the money.

I don't see what else you can say.
    Kind Regards,
    Merry X-Mas,
    Timmy
    Sanny.sk

Post by Sanny.sk December 23rd 2008, 4:57 pm

Yeah..OK I understand that...how about functionality of changing the positions of them. I don`t have function to move it anywhere...so they are right at the top of the page...an it is so annoying...and how about the voices of adds :S cm`on.

Administrators should give us some others options.