I got problem with bad people Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4 posters

I got problem with bad people

Aislinn

Language : croatian

I got problem with bad people Empty I got problem with bad people

Post by Aislinn December 20th 2008, 1:39 am

They doesnt want delete mine account on Lionheart,forumotion.net

I cant find contact, report for violate, or whatever called is.

I pleased many times them to delete my account, later that they banned me on 2 years.

can some body delete mine account from lionheart.forumotion.net

because i have very very many account on the internet :<

On the internet i removed accounts bout 48, now i need delete bout 21 accounts :S

now i need delete 22accounts by from here.
    bob8972
    bob8972
    Forumember

Male Posts : 460
    Language : English

I got problem with bad people Empty Re: I got problem with bad people

Post by bob8972 December 20th 2008, 3:41 am

I'm sorry but i don't understand the problem? Be more clear maybe?
    kirk
    kirk
    Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
    Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Post by kirk December 20th 2008, 10:35 am

bob8972 wrote:I'm sorry but i don't understand the problem? Be more clear maybe?

i think he's asking to have his account be deleted on a forum that he was banned from?i think? unfortunately only the administrators of any forum can delete your account.
    and many administrators including myself do not allow members or delete accounts.

there are different reasons. but most administrators will set up there forums to ware members accounts will automatically be deleted after a certain amount of time of a member not logging in.

so there's not really anything you can do about it. if you have a 2 year ban and they dont want to delete the account. then that's the administrators decision..

but you can always delete the email your account was created with?

also judging by your title of this thread.

(I got problem with bad people)

if you mean you belong to a place or places ware they are intentionally spamming selling your info or trying to hack into you. then you have to report them and provide as much information you can on this. most administrators of forums are responsible and would never do any such thing like this. but there are bad people out there. so if it's something like this? gather all the evidence you can and report it.
    people that do corrupt things like this can face some very serious penalties and is not a joke at all.

oh also. if you do suspect some kind of wrongful or corrupt act's against you.
    report them.but also contact you server and make them aware of the situation. they will look into it further and probably even change your ip for you.depending on the situation.
    Aislinn

Language : croatian

Post by Aislinn December 20th 2008, 3:30 pm

no...

I am member of Lionheart.forumotion.net, I told them that I have quit from Lionheart.forumotion.net and I pleased admins to delete my account many times.

They doesn't listen me. I hadn't done anything wrong with them. Unfortunately they didn't delete mine account from Lionheart.forumotion.net and banned me on 2 years and admin told me like that 'Reason: your account will be not deleted and you will have account here FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA IDIOT' with his insult.

master admin of Lionheart.forumotion.net is very inactive than active, he's made this forum.

on the forum lionheart.forumotion.net my nick called is Aislinn

I hope masters from forumotion.com can delete mine account.
    Base
    Base
    Forumaster

Male Posts : 10386
    Language : English and French

Post by Base December 20th 2008, 3:50 pm

Hello Aislinn,

So what you're saying is that, you're register at lionheart.forumotion.net, but you want your account to be deleted? Well, if you've quit, you might as well keep your account there and just don't go on. Administrators will soon see sense into them and delete your account some time.

Regards,

Base
    kirk
    kirk
    Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
    Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Post by kirk December 20th 2008, 3:57 pm

Aislinn wrote:no...

I am member of Lionheart.forumotion.net, I told them that I have quit from Lionheart.forumotion.net and I pleased admins to delete my account many times.

They doesn't listen me. I hadn't done anything wrong with them. Unfortunately they didn't delete mine account from Lionheart.forumotion.net and banned me on 2 years and admin told me like that 'Reason: your account will be not deleted and you will have account here FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA IDIOT' with his insult.

master admin of Lionheart.forumotion.net is very inactive than active, he's made this forum.

on the forum lionheart.forumotion.net my nick called is Aislinn

I hope masters from forumotion.com can delete mine account.

yea it's up to the head admin to do it.if you said he is not there that much he might not be aware of this? if he is then the whole thing sounds immature to me. if i had a staff member that was with me and they wanted to leave and have there account deleted with it as well for what ever reason then i would respect that. but i dont think that the admins here would do anything about it unless you were being harassed or something in that nature. then of course they would need proof. see if they delete your account then you can go back. unless they have your stuff blocked. but anyone can get back anytime. it's not hard to do if you think about it?

forums can be ruff sometimes. staff and other admins can get bitter over differences all the time. it happens all the time. so you looking for work. lol i'm looking for a few people.. Smile