big problem with getting people to my forum Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

big problem with getting people to my forum

animelovers411

Language : english

big problem with getting people to my forum Empty big problem with getting people to my forum

Post by animelovers411 August 30th 2009, 5:35 am

Hello , first i think you guys anf girls out there have heard this a million times but really i need help i get one guest a day and like one memberevery three to four weeks can some one or a group of people help me and I am very sorry if i post this in the wrong place and also im very sorry for the confustion with the wreview my forum post to.Thank you for your time.
    KingOfSports
    KingOfSports
    Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2487
    Language :
    big problem with getting people to my forum Empty Re: big problem with getting people to my forum

Post by KingOfSports August 30th 2009, 6:00 am

Your not supposed to post stuff like this in GD. There are threads about how to get your forum off the ground here, so take a look around.
    animelovers411

Language : english

big problem with getting people to my forum Empty Re: big problem with getting people to my forum

Post by animelovers411 August 30th 2009, 6:25 am

oh im sorry
    Luky
    Luky
    Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
    Language : Romanian, English

Post by Luky August 30th 2009, 2:38 pm

Hi, support requests are meant to be done in the adequate subsection of the Support Forum, whereas here we're in the General Discussions.

I'm therefore locking this thread Wink

=> Locked