The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please, help me, all my forum's categories and forums disappear!

2 posters

Go down

Please, help me, all my forum's categories and forums disappear! Empty Please, help me, all my forum's categories and forums disappear!

Post by kaetta Sat 20 Dec - 5:28

Please, help me, all my forum's categories and forums disappear! Forum-10

As you guys can see, the forum's categories and forums all disappear! Actually, before I install the new skin from hitskin, it still be OK. But after that, all forum's categories and forums disappear! But if you have a link to go to any forums or categories or topic..., it still appear as normal as before I instal new skin from hitskin. Yeah... It's so strange, right? =''=

Please help me!

link: http://fan-fiction.chinhphuc.info
kaetta

Language : vietnamese

Back to top Go down

Please, help me, all my forum's categories and forums disappear! Empty Re: Please, help me, all my forum's categories and forums disappear!

Post by kirk Sat 20 Dec - 10:37

i dont think it's a skin problem? but it could be?
i had something similar like this happen to me the other day.
try taking your home page message out and hit save. there seems to be a small glitch someone times when you add things to the home page Generalities.

i am not 100% sure if this is whats wrong with yours but when i removed everything out of mine and hit save. i was able to get all the forums appearance back to normal. then i simply put what i had in there again and everything was normal after that and seem to have no problems since.

so give that a shot. and if it dont work come back here and let us know. i'm sure someone here can get it solved for you.

oh and if for some reason you are unable to get into your admin panel?
you can get into it by placing admin at the end of your link

like this
http://fan-fiction.chinhphuc.info/admin

that's what happen to me so i figured i would tell ya that in case you have that problem too?
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Please, help me, all my forum's categories and forums disappear! Empty Re: Please, help me, all my forum's categories and forums disappear!

Post by kaetta Sat 20 Dec - 15:28

kirk wrote:i dont think it's a skin problem? but it could be?
try taking your home page message out and hit save. there seems to be a small glitch someone times when you add things to the home page Generalities.

i am not 100% sure if this is whats wrong with yours but when i removed everything out of mine and hit save. i was able to get all the forums appearance back to normal. then i simply put what i had in there again and everything was normal after that and seem to have no problems since.

so give that a shot. and if it dont work come back here and let us know. i'm sure someone here can get it solved for you.

like this

that's what happen to me so i figured i would tell ya that in case you have that problem too?

OH MY GOD!!! >______< Thank you so much!!! My forum was back!!! >______< Oh, thank you! Thank you! Close to die! >____<
kaetta

Language : vietnamese

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk Sat 20 Dec - 15:58

kaetta wrote:
kirk wrote:i dont think it's a skin problem? but it could be?

like this

OH MY GOD!!! >______< Thank you so much!!! My forum was back!!! >______< Oh, thank you! Thank you! Close to die! >____<

so thats what it was then. thats cool. glad i could help.
i was freaking out to when it happen to me. i knew that the problem was in the homepage message be cause thats what i was doing right when it happened.
but i could not figure out how to get back in the admin panel. so luckly a good member here told me how to gain access and it fixed the problem right away.
\
be sure to ediet the first post here at the top and check off the solved tab so staff knows the issue has bin solved.

and have a good holiday too Smile
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down