The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Igloos] New Posts / No New Posts / Locked Forum / Who Is Online

2 posters

Go down

[Igloos] New Posts / No New Posts / Locked Forum / Who Is Online Empty [Igloos] New Posts / No New Posts / Locked Forum / Who Is Online

Post by The Igloo Forum December 23rd 2008, 12:31 pm

Nature of the creation : Images for forums (New Posts, No New Posts, Locked Forum) AND 'Who Is Online' image
Creation size (in pixels) : Not sure. Average size? I'm not too picky, I can do final editations myself.
With or without animation : No animation nessesary.
Background color : Transparent background if possible, or white if transparent is not possible.
Picture(s) link(s) : http://www.andynicholas.com/thezone/content/download/ambicolor/Igloo_norm.jpg (an igloo like this but in cartoon style... if that makes sense).
Text to insert : No text thanks.
Link to the font to download : No font.
Font color : No specified colour.
Link of my forumotion forum : http://theiglooforum.forumotion.com/
Extra comments : I'm looking for a set of igloo-style images for the forums, and one for the who's online box in the theme of igloos. I would ideally like them to be on a transparent background. No posts could be a normal igloo, new posts could be an orange igloo, and a locked forum could be a igloo with a little lock over it (or a closed door or something) if thats possible... and then for the who's online box, either an igloo or an eskimo?

Many thanks. I'm not too finicky about what's made, those are just some rough guidelines. But anything you create will be helpful. Thanks!

- Rob
The Igloo Forum

Language : English

Back to top Go down

[Igloos] New Posts / No New Posts / Locked Forum / Who Is Online Empty Re: [Igloos] New Posts / No New Posts / Locked Forum / Who Is Online

Post by Base December 23rd 2008, 1:39 pm

Hello The Igloo Forum,

I've made some new, no new posts and a locked forum, but I haven't made a Who Is Online yet. I hope you don't mind. Very Happy

Will do that soon. Anyway, here they are:

[Igloos] New Posts / No New Posts / Locked Forum / Who Is Online Igloo-on

No new posts

[Igloos] New Posts / No New Posts / Locked Forum / Who Is Online Igloo-off

Locked forum

[Igloos] New Posts / No New Posts / Locked Forum / Who Is Online Igloo-locked

Enjoy! Wink

Regards,

Base
Base
Base
Forumaster

Male Posts : 10386
Language : English and French

http://forumotionhub.net

Back to top Go down

[Igloos] New Posts / No New Posts / Locked Forum / Who Is Online Empty Re: [Igloos] New Posts / No New Posts / Locked Forum / Who Is Online

Post by The Igloo Forum December 23rd 2008, 2:57 pm

Thanks! Much appreciated.

- Rob
The Igloo Forum

Language : English

Back to top Go down