The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

thanks for deleting my forum but???!!

2 posters

Go down

thanks for deleting my forum but???!! Empty thanks for deleting my forum but???!!

Post by Batista March 29th 2007, 12:53 pm

can u give me the data of my forum to transport it into another server

and special thankx for the godfather for showing me the illegal topics after deleting the forum

and when i asked u about them u didnot give me any information about them and u showed them to me after deleting the forum thank u
Batista

Male Posts : 23
Language : arabic

http://mazikano.all-forum.net

Back to top Go down

thanks for deleting my forum but???!! Empty Re: thanks for deleting my forum but???!!

Post by Cornelia March 29th 2007, 1:37 pm

Hello.

No, we won't give you the database. If we accept to do it for you, we would have to do it for everyone. And as said in the Terms of Service :

Data and security
We will make every reasonable attempt to avoid unexpected server downtime and to ensure that all accounts are well taken care of. We cannot guarantee or predict server downtime. Any network problem, or outage, is not covered under any guarantee or warranty and will not be grounds for reimbursement for any subsequent financial damages or losses. Security systems are installed to protect data. A daily backup off all the datas is made every days. But for any reason, we do not provide any individual backup or sql dump. Administrator has nevertheless tools allowing him to use these backup to recover his forum such as it was on a former date.

Even if you want to go to another server, the rules are the same everywhere ! The grass won't be greener at the neightbor's home...
Cornelia
Cornelia
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 4763
Language : I'M NOT A TECHIE OR A MOD, SO QUIT SENDING ME PMS FOR TECHIE STUFF OR LOST PASSWORDS !!!

http://ishimaru-design.servhome.org

Back to top Go down