The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Placing the Widget at the center of forum

2 posters

Go down

Placing the Widget at the center of forum Empty Placing the Widget at the center of forum

Post by hokage January 6th 2009, 7:24 am

hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone know of a way to place the widgets on the center of the forum instead of the left or the right side.

Thank you,

hokage

Last edited by hokage on January 7th 2009, 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
hokage

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Placing the Widget at the center of forum Empty Re: Placing the Widget at the center of forum

Post by Guest January 6th 2009, 7:36 am

As far as I know, it's not possible to do on the forum - only on the portal. You can always add the widget to your homepage message though.

Back to top Go down

Placing the Widget at the center of forum Empty Re: Placing the Widget at the center of forum

Post by hokage January 7th 2009, 1:02 am

Allianite wrote:As far as I know, it's not possible to do on the forum - only on the portal. You can always add the widget to your homepage message though.

how do I do that? I want to be able to put the "Latest topics" on the center instead of the left or right sides. thanks!
hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok January 7th 2009, 1:11 am

As far as I know, it's not possible to do on the forum - only on the portal. You can always add the widget to your homepage message though.

Untrue, I had an admin that knew how to do it before.

I'm sorry, I just don't know how to do it.
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Male Posts : 6823
Language : idk

Back to top Go down

Post by hokage January 7th 2009, 2:19 am

rokstrsk83rdude wrote:

Untrue, I had an admin that knew how to do it before.

I'm sorry, I just don't know how to do it.

Thanks rokstrsk83rdude for responding! At least, we now know, that it is possible. Hopefully, we will find out how Smile.
hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by hokage January 11th 2009, 10:07 pm

does anyone know the html code for the "latest topics" in widget?
hokage

Back to top Go down