The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can i put a Music BackGround in my Forum??

4 posters

Go down

How can i put a Music BackGround in my Forum?? Empty How can i put a Music BackGround in my Forum??

Post by saLbahEXD January 12th 2009, 11:47 am

How can i put a Music BackGround in my Forum??
saLbahEXD

Language : English

Back to top Go down

How can i put a Music BackGround in my Forum?? Empty Re: How can i put a Music BackGround in my Forum??

Post by djaryez January 12th 2009, 11:49 am

there is a code to insert, but if i post it here it won't come out,, let me see if i can,, hold on!!!!

<BGSOUND src="http://boxstr.com/files/3986512_7y5kr/18%20Sarah%20Brightman%20-%20Time%20to%20say%20goodbye%20.mp3" LOOP=INFINITE>

nop it didn't!! but!!! ""updated"" yes it did, just "quote" to my mesage and look the code i install, just look for a server like the one is in here with the code and and get the song code finishing with mp3 and insert it where it says "here" but you have to quote to my message to see it!!!

<BGSOUND src="Here" LOOP=INFINITE>

if this is ilegal sorry for helping to this topic, i just wanted to help!!!

Last edited by djaryez on January 12th 2009, 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
djaryez
djaryez
Forumember

Male Posts : 28
Language : spanish-english

Back to top Go down

How can i put a Music BackGround in my Forum?? Empty Re: How can i put a Music BackGround in my Forum??

Post by djaryez January 12th 2009, 11:56 am

saLbahEXD wrote:How can i put a Music BackGround in my Forum??

see quote it like this!!!!
djaryez
djaryez
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa January 12th 2009, 12:57 pm

djaryez, May I remind you that double/triple posting is not tolerated unless separated by 24 hours (Please use the edit button) Wink
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203

Back to top Go down

Post by djaryez January 12th 2009, 1:07 pm

Nessa wrote:djaryez, May I remind you that double/triple posting is not tolerated unless separated by 24 hours (Please use the edit button) Wink

sorry Nessa, a did it cause a tought he was waitting for my reply to see!! but you can delate it, please, even this one too!!! leave yours so that user can see ther is a new reply to this!!! i'm an Administrador for 3 years in one big forum and i do understand the rules!! and i hate flooding, so please after you read this delete it, !!! thanks!!!!
djaryez
djaryez
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa January 12th 2009, 1:39 pm

That's ok djaryez, Thank you for being so understanding about the rules here. Welcome to the Support Forum Very Happy
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203

Back to top Go down

Post by metram January 12th 2009, 6:16 pm

this has ben asked before
metram
metram
Forumember

Language : bulgarian

Back to top Go down