The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About forum activity and many forums for one owner

2 posters

Go down

About forum activity and many forums for one owner Empty About forum activity and many forums for one owner

Post by fluence April 1st 2007, 4:31 pm

Hi! i have 2 questions:)
1. Can one persone own couple of forums? I mean several accounts on some domains of your forum web, f.e.:
topic-zone.com
do-goo.net
cheapforum.net
user-board.net
1talk.net
ets. ?

2. Will you delete my forum, if it have no activity within long time period? 6 month or more? I will use not popular themes in my forum, so peoples can't post in it often.

thanks a lot for your answer:) good luck and soory for my bad english;)
fluence

Male Posts : 4
Language : english

Back to top Go down

About forum activity and many forums for one owner Empty Re: About forum activity and many forums for one owner

Post by Wiegraf April 2nd 2007, 4:04 am

Hello and welcome.

Because you are new, here are useful links where you can look for answers :

Arrow Frequently Asked Questions
Arrow List of the Frequently Asked Questions' topics
Arrow Tricks & Tips
Arrow List of the Tricks & Tips topics
Arrow The Search feature
Arrow The FAQ of Editboard.com

Moreover, if you don't find the answer for your question, don't hesitate to open a new topic since this section is made for this !

.:: To answer to your question ::.

1. Can one persone own couple of forums?

Of course, but not withe the same mail adress Smile

2. Will you delete my forum, if it have no activity within long time period? 6 month or more?
We won't delete it personnally, but a forum is automatically deleted after 3 months if there is no new messages, no new members, and if the admin doesn't log in once at least Wink

MK
Wiegraf

Back to top Go down

About forum activity and many forums for one owner Empty Re: About forum activity and many forums for one owner

Post by fluence April 2nd 2007, 4:58 am

Metal Knight, big thanks for your answer!
fluence

Back to top Go down

Post by fluence April 2nd 2007, 8:05 am

i forgot ask another one:)
can I add my new forum into your directory? i mean this place: http://forumotion.com/en/Music-and-Radio (if my forum is the place for music fans)
whot operations i must do for this? or all new forums are added into it automatically?
thanks again:)
fluence

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornelia April 2nd 2007, 8:31 am

Hello.

In Admin Panel > General Admin > Homepage (it will appear only if you click on "Advanced parameters") > you must ensure you checked "Yes" to Participate in the forum directory.

After, your board will appear in the directory if it reaches 100 activity points which is the minimum required to appear in the directory.
Cornelia
Cornelia
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 4763
Language : I'M NOT A TECHIE OR A MOD, SO QUIT SENDING ME PMS FOR TECHIE STUFF OR LOST PASSWORDS !!!

http://ishimaru-design.servhome.org

Back to top Go down

Post by fluence April 2nd 2007, 8:55 am

ok, thanks:)
fluence

Back to top Go down