The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flash games help

4 posters

Go down

Flash games help Empty Flash games help

Post by Kingguter January 21st 2009, 6:11 pm

I am wanting to put flash games onto my site, but i dont want it to redirect to the site that I got the game from. How to I set it up to play on my site? Thanks for any help.
Kingguter

Language : Court9

Back to top Go down

Flash games help Empty Re: Flash games help

Post by jinz January 21st 2009, 8:48 pm

http://www.freegamesforyourwebsite.com/

look for the game you want, then press get html code and copy/paste the top link, for example...

<iframe width="695" height="520" src="http://www.freeonlinegames.com/embed.php?g_id=15295" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

however does anybody know how to resize them without the actual game getting cut off?

jinz
jinz
jinz
Forumember

Male Posts : 146
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by [-==Alvaz3RR0X==-] January 22nd 2009, 4:08 pm

add to where
[-==Alvaz3RR0X==-]
[-==Alvaz3RR0X==-]

Language : indonesia,english,japan

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderboyx January 22nd 2009, 4:41 pm

You have found a flash game you like, but you can't seem to find the HTML code can't you?

Or does the flash game link to where you got it?

Well here is an easy way to find a flash games HTML code or swf

Prologue. Go to the website where there is the HTML code for the game and you must be in full posting.

1. First, hold "CTRL" and press "F"

2. Search "swf" If you can't find it it will link back to the website.

3. If that doesn't work, go to google and type in your flash games title and .swf

EX: example

4. There you found you .swf , but if you want to find the HTML code, put a google search on "GAME TITLE HTML code"

4 1/2. You should see a bunch of results telling you that this and that, that they have the HTML code. Click on one of them

5. If you have copy and pasted the code but you found it linking to their website but not posting the game, Go to the next website that says it will give you the game and when it gives you the HTML code, and put "CTRL" and "F" and put "swf" in the box. And if you find it, it might link it to the website.

*NOTE* Just because it doesn't say .swf doesn't mean it won't link back.

5 1/2. Now that you have found the HTML code with the .swf in it or not, just copy and paste it and your done with that. After repeating 5 over and over, you might try the simpler way of getting the .swf, look at step 6.

SIMPLE WAY
6. Or with the .swf you have, (From Step 3) and click on "Insert Flash" and copy and paste the .swf from step 3 and put 650 as Width and 500 as height, that would be the resolution for a normal game. If it is bigger, make it bigger. If it is smaller, make it smaller.

Remember people, google is your friend 😇

Last edited by thunderboyx on January 22nd 2009, 5:16 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : edited post for guide to be simpler)
thunderboyx
thunderboyx
Forumember

Male Posts : 281
Language : English

http://e-t-b.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down