The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A few questions about private messages, adding a scrolling thing and HOME page.

4 posters

Go down

A few questions about private messages, adding a scrolling thing and HOME page. Empty A few questions about private messages, adding a scrolling thing and HOME page.

Post by xArMageDdoNx February 1st 2009, 5:01 pm

Hey guys, I have a few more questions.
How do I add a HOME page?

Also, is there a way I can add a scrolling thing on the side or somewhere so it can have the latest news? How?

On my profile it says I have 2 private messages, but when I click on my messages it says I don't' have any. What is wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by xArMageDdoNx on February 1st 2009, 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
xArMageDdoNx

Language : English

Back to top Go down

A few questions about private messages, adding a scrolling thing and HOME page. Empty Re: A few questions about private messages, adding a scrolling thing and HOME page.

Post by Nessa February 1st 2009, 5:30 pm

Hi, your title not being specific and therefore not facilitating research via the search option, I'm not answering (nor is any other member ) until you change your title to a more specific one, related to your questions /problem
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203

Back to top Go down

A few questions about private messages, adding a scrolling thing and HOME page. Empty Re: A few questions about private messages, adding a scrolling thing and HOME page.

Post by xArMageDdoNx February 1st 2009, 5:43 pm

Better? I also removed the first part because I found out how to make it work.
xArMageDdoNx

Back to top Go down

Post by Carryn February 2nd 2009, 4:36 am

For the scrolling news on the side you need to go to
Modules>widget management
Carryn
Active Poster

Female Posts : 1399
Language : none.

Back to top Go down

Post by minal February 3rd 2009, 2:58 am

To create your own homepage go to:
Administration Panel -> Modules -> HTML pages mangement
Then create a new html page and you'll see the option to make it your home page

If you're viewing your profile and it says that you have a number of pms, it means that is how many pms you've sent.
minal
minal
Forumember

Female Posts : 25

http://roaring-rainbows.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down