The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can someone help me with my homepage? (Portal)

3 posters

Go down

Can someone help me with my homepage? (Portal) Empty Can someone help me with my homepage? (Portal)

Post by CoffeeCreme February 22nd 2009, 11:22 pm

Hi everyone. I'm having trouble with my new homepage. I got the portal up, but I want this part of my forum to be in the center of my portal, when I save it, it doesn't work. Any suggestions?
CoffeeCreme

Male Posts : 10
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Can someone help me with my homepage? (Portal) Empty Re: Can someone help me with my homepage? (Portal)

Post by CoffeeCreme February 22nd 2009, 11:40 pm

Bump.
CoffeeCreme

Back to top Go down

Can someone help me with my homepage? (Portal) Empty Re: Can someone help me with my homepage? (Portal)

Post by magicm00n February 23rd 2009, 2:28 am

You mean you want the forum to be in the center of the portal? If so, You can't.
magicm00n
magicm00n
Active Poster

Female Posts : 1305

Back to top Go down

Post by CoffeeCreme February 23rd 2009, 2:34 am

Noo. I want it sort of like this site. I want to import news from this game and put it in the block that is blank. (The center)
CoffeeCreme

Back to top Go down

Post by Luky February 23rd 2009, 11:48 am

You mean like it is on this forum where you see the latest posts from the "Announcements / Updates" forum? For this you need to go to admin panel=>Modules=>Portal & Widgets=>Portal Management and click on the structure button. On the next page go to the "Addition of existing widgets" section and choose the Widget named "News".For Location choose "Column 2"(if you want it in the middle of the portal) and choose from the permissions who would you like to be able to see that widget.Click the "Add the widget" button and then click on this icon Can someone help me with my homepage? (Portal) Editer right under it, where you see the structure of your Portal and from the "Board of the news" option choose the forum from where you would like the news to be displayed.
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down