I think Modorators should be able to edit posts like the admin. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

I think Modorators should be able to edit posts like the admin.

Poll

Should the moderators be able to edit others posts?

[ 1 ]
    I think Modorators should be able to edit posts like the admin. Bar_left100%I think Modorators should be able to edit posts like the admin. Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    I think Modorators should be able to edit posts like the admin. Bar_left0%I think Modorators should be able to edit posts like the admin. Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    I think Modorators should be able to edit posts like the admin. Bar_left0%I think Modorators should be able to edit posts like the admin. Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 1
    Poll closed
    Digital doom
    Digital doom

Male Posts : 2
    Language : English

I think Modorators should be able to edit posts like the admin. Empty I think Modorators should be able to edit posts like the admin.

Post by Digital doom March 1st 2009, 1:46 am

I use moderators to help keep my Play by Post site going, in character, and running smoothly. I can't read every post, especially with 4 Game Masters running games, so I rely on the moderators to keep things strait. i would like to have the moderators be able to edit posts to keep them approperiate, in character or what ever else is needed.

You could do like the Ban players and have it be a choice the admin can make.

What do you think?

Last edited by Digital doom on March 1st 2009, 1:51 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : adding poll)
    Darren1
    Darren1
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 11853

I think Modorators should be able to edit posts like the admin. Empty Re: I think Modorators should be able to edit posts like the admin.

Post by Darren1 March 1st 2009, 1:48 am

A) moderator's already have the ability to edit / delete posts

b) moderator's can ban members already

c) we need a poll to vote Wink
    Digital doom
    Digital doom

Male Posts : 2

I think Modorators should be able to edit posts like the admin. Empty edit...

Post by Digital doom March 1st 2009, 1:53 am

[quote="darren1"]A) moderator's already have the ability to edit / delete posts

What I mean by editing posts is other peoples posts. My moderators want permission to edit others posts, but only admin seems to have that ability. I don't want to give my moderators admin rights, just to have them be able to edit others posts.
    Caihlem
    Caihlem
    Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
    Language : English, French & Female

I think Modorators should be able to edit posts like the admin. Empty Re: I think Modorators should be able to edit posts like the admin.

Post by Caihlem March 1st 2009, 2:22 am

1. Admin Panel
    2. General
    3. Categories & Forums
    4. Permissions (Advanced Mode)
    5. Moderate => Moderator Group
    6. Save

7. Lock