The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[html] Need to add a script and text above the navigation and logo!?

4 posters

Go down

[html] Need to add a script and text above the navigation and logo!? Empty [html] Need to add a script and text above the navigation and logo!?

Post by Extreme_gsxf March 3rd 2009, 3:19 pm

Hi! I need to add this script above the navigation and logo on the forum index:
Code:
<iframe src="http://www.vesti.rs/wid.php?r=1" width="100%" height="23" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

So, I need an html solution... Regards
Extreme_gsxf
Extreme_gsxf
Forumember

Male Posts : 678
Language : english, german, french, montenegrian

Back to top Go down

[html] Need to add a script and text above the navigation and logo!? Empty Re: [html] Need to add a script and text above the navigation and logo!?

Post by Surreal09 March 3rd 2009, 3:53 pm

You could try the include function...

Code:
<?php include("header.php"); ?>

Changing header with your file name...
Surreal09
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

[html] Need to add a script and text above the navigation and logo!? Empty Re: [html] Need to add a script and text above the navigation and logo!?

Post by Extreme_gsxf March 3rd 2009, 3:58 pm

sorry, could you make it exactly with the iframe. I'm adding the code in Display>>HOMEPAGE>>> General

You know that I can't edit the full HTML. So, everything I add, adds it in the forum widget or under the navigation. Can I ''plug it out'' of the underpart?
Extreme_gsxf
Extreme_gsxf
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Surreal09 March 3rd 2009, 4:40 pm

iframe as you are using above is html, so i don't know what you mean by "I need an html solution"...
Surreal09
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Extreme_gsxf March 3rd 2009, 10:11 pm

Surreal09 wrote:iframe as you are using above is html, so i don't know what you mean by "I need an html solution"...

well, an HTML solution for a script. I know that sripts are also writen in HTML but I need to move that script OVER the logo. Sorry, but I did'nt understood your post. Also don't know where to add it...
Extreme_gsxf
Extreme_gsxf
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelsaidi March 3rd 2009, 11:46 pm

Surreal09 wrote:You could try the include function...

Code:
<?php include("header.php"); ?>

Changing header with your file name...

Congratulations you heard of PHP what, like yesterday? And you think your an expert now?

You cant put PHP on forumotion, theres an excellent reason for that, but I'll let the expert figure that out ^^
Nelsaidi
Forumember

Male Posts : 508

http://forum.erepublik.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Extreme_gsxf March 4th 2009, 2:01 pm

I know that that can't be done (php). But, for example I wanted to try with adding HTML on index for moving objects over the nav bar.

Code:
<tr><td>
are simple codes and with them you can add some objects over the index field, just under the nav bar. So, you don't need to change php for that. Simply HTML... But I need some experts who can tell me HOW!
Extreme_gsxf
Extreme_gsxf
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by tommo March 7th 2009, 3:32 pm

To be honest id just stick with putting it under header....
tommo
tommo
Forumember

Male Posts : 52
Language : English, HTML, XHTML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT, WEAK COLDFUSION, ETC.

http://programersnation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down