The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can i change category bar in my invision forum?

2 posters

Go down

How can i change category bar in my invision forum? Empty How can i change category bar in my invision forum?

Post by Vibhor 6/3/2009, 11:09

Hi!!
Is there any way so that i can change that category bar on my forum(Invision)?now it looks soo simple, here is link - www.theautomotiveindiaforums.com
and i want to change like on in this forum - http://rivperformance.editboard.com/
plz help!Thanks! Smile
Vibhor
Vibhor
Forumember

Male Posts : 420
Language : English

Back to top Go down

How can i change category bar in my invision forum? Empty Re: How can i change category bar in my invision forum?

Post by Vibhor 7/3/2009, 14:28

???????anyone??Smile
Vibhor
Vibhor
Forumember

Back to top Go down

How can i change category bar in my invision forum? Empty Re: How can i change category bar in my invision forum?

Post by MrMega 7/3/2009, 15:00

I think it's only with the skin. You may have to change the skin, but I thnk you can do it by going to the admin panel & pressing Display >> Colors... and then I don't know :/
MrMega
MrMega
Forumember

Male Posts : 981
Language : English, Polish, HTML, BBCode

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibhor 7/3/2009, 18:32

No it can be done without changing skins also, Like in this forum -
http://photoshop.bestoforum.net/forum.htm

and the method you have said, from that we can only change the bar's colour not pic. Smile
Vibhor
Vibhor
Forumember

Back to top Go down