Forum URL to be included in auto Activation Email from forumotion Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
+2
lilypad
iceangel
6 posters

Forum URL to be included in auto Activation Email from forumotion

Poll

Should your Forum URL be included on Activation emails

[ 10 ]
    Forum URL to be included in auto Activation Email from forumotion Bar_left50%Forum URL to be included in auto Activation Email from forumotion Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Forum URL to be included in auto Activation Email from forumotion Bar_left5%Forum URL to be included in auto Activation Email from forumotion Bar_right [5%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Forum URL to be included in auto Activation Email from forumotion Bar_left25%Forum URL to be included in auto Activation Email from forumotion Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Forum URL to be included in auto Activation Email from forumotion Bar_left20%Forum URL to be included in auto Activation Email from forumotion Bar_right [20%] 

Total Votes: 20
    Poll closed
    iceangel

Language : english

Forum URL to be included in auto Activation Email from forumotion Empty Forum URL to be included in auto Activation Email from forumotion

Post by iceangel March 6th 2009, 10:53 pm

I understand that currently when a new member is activated to a forum by admin that they get a confirmation activation email which doesn't include your forum url on it at all.

I believe some people don't remember where they have signed up to and that the forum address included might reduce the rate of people requesting membership then not returning again to the forum.

Also the option to send an activation email directly from an email address of your choice (similar to the newsletter option we already have) might cut down the level of auto forumotion emails being sent directly to junk mail boxes and therefore improve membership rates.
    lilypad
    lilypad
    Forumember

Female Posts : 305

Forum URL to be included in auto Activation Email from forumotion Empty Re: Forum URL to be included in auto Activation Email from forumotion

Post by lilypad March 8th 2009, 4:43 pm

I voted yes.
    iceangel

Forum URL to be included in auto Activation Email from forumotion Empty Re: Forum URL to be included in auto Activation Email from forumotion

Post by iceangel March 10th 2009, 10:43 pm

lilypad wrote:I voted yes.

Thanks lilypad Very Happy
    thunderboyx
    thunderboyx
    Forumember

Male Posts : 281
    Language : English

Post by thunderboyx March 11th 2009, 12:46 am

Not a big suggestion, but sure why not
    Tarogasini
    Tarogasini
    Active Poster

Male Posts : 1351

Post by Tarogasini March 11th 2009, 4:20 pm

I voted for 1st and 4th suggestion.
    shivam
    shivam
    Forumember

Male Posts : 253

Post by shivam March 11th 2009, 4:44 pm

Voted yes........
    iceangel

Post by iceangel March 19th 2009, 11:54 am

Thanks guys Smile
    Jophy
    Jophy
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Post by Jophy April 8th 2013, 8:46 am

Forum URL to be included in auto Activation Email from forumotion Permis10 Suggestion Clean up

-> Old suggestions(Please feel to create a new thread for the garbaged old suggestions)
    -> Implemented suggestions
    -> Suggestions which are currently suggested (Please use the SEARCH function)
    -> Suggestions which are already possible
    -> Unclear Suggestions

=> Please read the guidelines for the suggestion section: https://help.forumotion.com/t93899-suggestions-for-your-forums-how-to
    => Please take a look on the frequently suggested features for your forums:
    https://help.forumotion.com/t79095-frequently-requested-suggestions-for-your-forums

Locked & Garbaged

Forum URL to be included in auto Activation Email from forumotion Modera10Jophy