The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEPL! I can't log in and i don't know why

3 posters

Go down

HEPL! I can't log in and i don't know why Empty HEPL! I can't log in and i don't know why

Post by NikolaG March 12th 2009, 1:06 am

Hy there
i have a problem

i did open a new forum on http://zsmonline.forumhr.com and i went LOG OFF now i can not LOG IN anymore, why?

can someone who is administrator of all of this go into my forum and help me .

Last edited by NikolaG on March 12th 2009, 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
NikolaG

Language : nikolagrbin

Back to top Go down

HEPL! I can't log in and i don't know why Empty Re: HEPL! I can't log in and i don't know why

Post by MrMario March 12th 2009, 1:08 am

Hi, your title being non explicit and therefore not facilitating research via the search option, I'm not answering (nor is any other member ) until you change your title for an explicit one, related to your problem.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

HEPL! I can't log in and i don't know why Empty Re: HEPL! I can't log in and i don't know why

Post by magicm00n March 12th 2009, 1:12 am

If you forgot your password read this.
magicm00n
magicm00n
Active Poster

Female Posts : 1305
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by NikolaG March 12th 2009, 1:17 am

magicm00n wrote:If you forgot your password read this.

i did! tnx and i send it!
but i don't know how because i know my pass and username and i was log on with that and now i can't log in anymore
NikolaG

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario March 12th 2009, 2:14 am

Did you make sure that you didn't have Caps on?
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 12th 2009, 2:35 am

MrMario wrote:Hi, your title being non explicit and therefore not facilitating research via the search option, I'm not answering (nor is any other member ) until you change your title for an explicit one, related to your problem.
Don't assume what I am or what I'm not going to do...lol just kidding

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario March 12th 2009, 2:40 am

Eddy102293 If I see what your posting it will be following a warning soon. Because we do that is to have the new member be able to search for the question. If we have people say Please Help HELP ME NOW! How is that helping others find what they need?

Also can you please edit your avatar and remove your forum's link as it is in the rules.

This does not need a reply
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by NikolaG March 12th 2009, 8:46 am

MrMario wrote:Did you make sure that you didn't have Caps on?

no, the Caps is not on, i can give to you a pass and username so you can try if you want
NikolaG

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario March 12th 2009, 4:19 pm

No that alright. I don't need the info. Just have to wait for a email to who you sent the password request.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down