The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question: How to remove link to calender from headers

2 posters

Go down

Question: How to remove link to calender from headers Empty Question: How to remove link to calender from headers

Post by kankaku March 17th 2009, 4:57 pm

In the headers there's the link to the calender. It was not there previously but when the calender was switched on, it appeared creating a disturbance in the layout of our (owned by me and some friends) forum.

When i unactivated the calender the link would not go and it treated it as still active. I have fixed it partially by making sure that the permission to view it was only for admins so it would not bother our users but it disturbs the administrators still.

I am sorry if this question was already answered somewhere, I have looked long and hard with the search and found nothing on the topic. I am sure this is of low priority for you guy's to answer but i would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you for your time,

-Kankaku
kankaku

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Question: How to remove link to calender from headers Empty Re: Question: How to remove link to calender from headers

Post by Sanket March 17th 2009, 6:14 pm

This is happening due to the ongoing updates. There is an only topic here

Arrow Topic Locked & garbaged
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down