The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need TYPLO's help!

4 posters

Go down

Need TYPLO's help! Empty Need TYPLO's help!

Post by ~*Meg*~ March 25th 2009, 2:38 am

I am STILL waiting to hear from Typlo regarding using my website ive made extrenally (which im PAYING for but CANT USE!) on my domain I have PURCHASED with forumotion.
But I have STILL not recieved a reply from Typlo! Its been over a week and a half!
Why is there only ONE person that can help me with this, and is it really that hard??

Yes, there are a heap of updates that need to be fixed (which aren't looking like they have been fixed on my forum alone, not sure about any one elses!)

Can Typlo PLEASE contact me. Im paying for a website that I cant use, and its a joke!

Last edited by ~*Meg*~ on March 25th 2009, 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total
~*Meg*~
Forumember

Female Posts : 46
Language : English

http://www.tots-n-tums.com

Back to top Go down

Need TYPLO's help! Empty another forumotion user

Post by richardkentgates March 25th 2009, 2:56 am

hello. my name is richard and i am not a mod on here but i do have a forum on here and also moving into webdesign. if you get this and still need help, depending and the question i can help. love to help people and fix things. my site on here Link Removed and you can leave a pm to me the admin at 378d or ask one of our users to let me know to check back here, they will give me the msg. otherwise keep trying this is one of the best host on the net, trust me.

THX
Dorky/Fdub
richardkentgates

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Need TYPLO's help! Empty Re: Need TYPLO's help!

Post by Rok March 25th 2009, 3:27 am

hello. my name is richard and i am not a mod on here but i do have a forum on here and also moving into webdesign. if you get this and still need help, depending and the question i can help. love to help people and fix things. my site on here is Link Removed and you can leave a pm to me the admin at 378d or ask one of our users to let me know to check back here, they will give me the msg. otherwise keep trying this is one of the best host on the net, trust me.

THX
Dorky/Fdub

Woah, I didn't know we are allowed to do that.

Meg, I'm pretty sure if you ask Caihlem to contact Typlo, he will get your situation solved out. There are many people with the same problem, so it's kind of normal. Typlo checks his PMs, but he doesn't do it regularly. I recommend you edit the title fo this thread and add something like 'In Need of Typlo' or something.
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Male Posts : 6823
Language : idk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket March 25th 2009, 2:41 pm

~*Meg*~, I will forward this issue to typlo. He will either reply you here or PM you any of the options.

richardkentgates, you are not allowed to post links to your forum promising them of providing help. This is considered Spam. You receive your first warning for spamming
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*Meg*~ June 14th 2009, 12:37 pm

I posted this thread nearing on 3 months ago,and I also sent him two PMs around this time too, and I think it is hillarious that I havent recieved a reply from him. 3 MONTHS, when I got told it would be a FEW DAYS?
~*Meg*~
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket June 14th 2009, 2:01 pm

Can you please PM typlo about the issue again. I am sorry for the inconvenience. If you have details, please PM to me. I will forward them to typlo as well.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*Meg*~ June 15th 2009, 2:08 pm

No, its ok, Ive already moved on because of the lack of service from forumotion, I just thought I would check and see if there were any replies to my questions 3 months ago and thought it absolutely hillarious that there were none.
~*Meg*~
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket June 15th 2009, 3:59 pm

Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum