The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how long will it take for the credit system to send to the forum page

3 posters

Go down

how long will it take for the credit system to send to the forum page Empty how long will it take for the credit system to send to the forum page

Post by Finez.Family March 25th 2009, 4:00 am

Hi i just bough some credit for my forum .
but i keep relogin to my forum to see is there credit inside but i don't see it ... i want to know how long will it take ... Very Happy not sure how this work but i want to make my storage biger and make a domoain name for it ... so i hope the credit will be there .... Very Happy hope this problem we be solve asap ... thanks ....
anyone know the answer for me ..
Finez.Family

Language : CHINESE, ENGLISH

Back to top Go down

how long will it take for the credit system to send to the forum page Empty Re: how long will it take for the credit system to send to the forum page

Post by Sanket March 25th 2009, 2:46 pm

It could take 1-2 days, wait for while:)
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

how long will it take for the credit system to send to the forum page Empty i still have not get the credit ....

Post by Finez.Family April 4th 2009, 2:25 am

hi i bought this credit on March 24, 2009 and i still have not see the credit send to my forum page... can u please help me check on it.... today is April 4 , 2009 thanks
Finez.Family

Back to top Go down

how long will it take for the credit system to send to the forum page Empty Re: how long will it take for the credit system to send to the forum page

Post by Finez.Family April 4th 2009, 2:27 am

my forum address is www.Finezfamily.gooforum.com
Finez.Family

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario April 4th 2009, 2:28 am

May I remind you that double/triple posting is not allowed on this forum, within 24 hours. Please use the edit button.

You will need to contact Typlo. The problem is that Typlo is out till Monday.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down