The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what the hell is this.... admin come and answer here

+3
wednesday
TigTrivers
Mani
7 posters

Go down

what the hell is this.... admin come and answer here Empty what the hell is this.... admin come and answer here

Post by Mani March 25th 2009, 6:56 pm

adminz i am very angry 1 online gurdian ban my forum and seconf unban and 3 he ban and 4 he give me 9 hour what are all want to show that u ... leave it answer me
Mani
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

what the hell is this.... admin come and answer here Empty Re: what the hell is this.... admin come and answer here

Post by TigTrivers March 25th 2009, 7:00 pm

Could you us proper English because this doesn't make sense
TigTrivers
Forumember

Male Posts : 177
Language : English

http://www.creativeforums.crazy4us.com

Back to top Go down

what the hell is this.... admin come and answer here Empty Re: what the hell is this.... admin come and answer here

Post by Mani March 25th 2009, 7:08 pm

i m not english person i m pakistani i m saying the first time online gurdian ban my forum which was running on test boards second time he unban automatic third time he again ban fourth time he unban ....and this fifth time he give me time 8 hour after that he ban my forum whats tha.....
Mani
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by wednesday March 25th 2009, 7:58 pm

what the hell is this.... admin come and answer here Mouais im so confused......
wednesday
wednesday
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Mani March 25th 2009, 8:17 pm

i dont know what are adminz want they need money
Mani
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario March 25th 2009, 8:21 pm

What are you asking for? I dont even know whats going on and what the you want help for?

Please provide more infomation or this topic will never get solved.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by Mani March 25th 2009, 8:51 pm

moderator my forum was ban and now its unban and now it give me 8 hours after that he will ban my forum what the hell i don understand
Mani
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by wednesday March 25th 2009, 9:08 pm

well it obviously means u have a time limit to address what ever the reason it was banned for??
wednesday
wednesday
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Mani March 26th 2009, 9:18 am

Oh mY gOD I dont have anything that related to term of service plz end this limit admin please
Mani
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by wednesday March 26th 2009, 10:58 am

well, its already gone 9hrs? lol Shocked
wednesday
wednesday
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by magicm00n March 26th 2009, 11:30 am

I suggest you PM Typlo about this. There is really nothing we can do.
magicm00n
magicm00n
Active Poster

Female Posts : 1305

Back to top Go down

Post by spiritcharms March 26th 2009, 12:36 pm

Lol mani, what are you on with now.... We had this in the other topic you made on the same subject.

1) your "pakistani hacker" site got banned because it is against the TOS, seeing as it was teaching hacking.

2) your second forum, Romance corner, if this is what you are rambling about, that you have got 9 hours or something, this is also against the TOS as it is carrying illegal copyright MP3 downloads of indian music. you know this as from the other thread. so why are you complaining again. what the hell is this.... admin come and answer here Whistle
spiritcharms
spiritcharms
Forumember

Female Posts : 289

http://spiritcharms.nice-topics.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mani March 26th 2009, 2:02 pm

shut up please this is not warez there are many forums like ..... i saw who containing mp3 songs
Mani
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket March 26th 2009, 3:28 pm

Mani, if you want to report any forums containing anything illegal. Report them to a admin or moderator. I am locking this topic. You had something illegal, your forum was taken down. Sorry, but thats how things work on forumotion.

Arrow Locked
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down