The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Points question

2 posters

Go down

Points question Empty Points question

Post by Guest March 27th 2009, 10:12 am

My members have points, some of them have alot. My question is, what can they do with them?
If you tell me what they can do with them, please explain how Smile

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Points question Empty Re: Points question

Post by Kronos March 27th 2009, 10:17 am

Hopefully we will have a point store where you can get profile upgrades such as a username change etc.

Hopefully I answered your question. Wink
Kronos
Kronos
Forumember

Male Posts : 130
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 27th 2009, 2:10 pm

Is this available?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ape March 27th 2009, 2:47 pm

Pogosheep wrote:My members have points, some of them have alot. My question is, what can they do with them?
If you tell me what they can do with them, please explain how Smile

Thanks

I have made my own I-Shop on my site that the users can buy thing from its a only some thing i have made for now untill this site makes some thing like it i made a post with say pic of things on it and then gave them all a price then the member will send a post in a thread and the admins will add it to there profiles and remove the points in the admin page(Only admins can change the points thou )
Sad

Kronos wrote:Hopefully we will have a point store where you can get profile upgrades such as a username change etc.

Hopefully I answered your question. Wink

Yeah this is what im holding out for some thing like this but till then i have made my own i have aslso added that a member can play to use the V.I.P forum and they can mod there own part of that if they want to this will cost them lots thou lol!
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 19144
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down