The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I payed for Credits, and not recieved them.

3 posters

Go down

I payed for Credits, and not recieved them. Empty I payed for Credits, and not recieved them.

Post by DarkDemon March 28th 2009, 3:59 am

It has been over a week, or so I believe. I still have not recieved my credits for my website. I have read other threads on this and have messaged Typlo and he never messaged me back.

I am not really mad, I just think a service is service, especially since it involves real money. Can I have an admin please message me about this so we can solve this problem.

Thank you.
DarkDemon
DarkDemon
Forumember

Male Posts : 46
Language : english

http://gamelifebeta.com

Back to top Go down

I payed for Credits, and not recieved them. Empty Re: I payed for Credits, and not recieved them.

Post by MrMario March 28th 2009, 4:00 am

You will need to provide a screen shot of the info for the credits to send to Typlo. Right now Typlo has disabled his PM.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

I payed for Credits, and not recieved them. Empty Re: I payed for Credits, and not recieved them.

Post by DarkDemon March 28th 2009, 4:14 am

Ok I checked paypal, and it says that the payment was made, so. I dont know really, is there someone online that I can talk to them about this?

Last edited by DarkDemon on March 28th 2009, 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total
DarkDemon
DarkDemon
Forumember

Male Posts : 46
Language : english

http://gamelifebeta.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario March 28th 2009, 4:19 am

I dont know why in any way.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

I payed for Credits, and not recieved them. Empty I've paid for credits ALSO and haven't received them

Post by scrapmaniac March 28th 2009, 8:11 pm

I've purchased 2 sets of credits and I haven't received either of them!!! Please Help!!!
scrapmaniac

Language : English

Back to top Go down