The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't Delete A Forum

3 posters

Go down

Can't Delete A Forum Empty Can't Delete A Forum

Post by Woodchuck April 29th 2007, 6:57 pm

A few days ago, I could click Management (under Fourm Admin) and see all my categories and forums. This allowed me to have to option of deleting one of my forums by clicking the X icon on the right. However, two days ago when I logged on, I clicked Management (under Forum Admin) and all I could see were my categories. My forums did not show up at all!

I found I could still clickPermissions (tab at the top) to edit my forums, but this did not give me the option of deleting a forum. The forum I want te delete is called Hit Counter, under OOC. At first I decided I wanted a hit counter, then change my mind. Now, because of the sudden change in my management options, I cannot delete the forum.

Sincerely,
LOTH Admin
Woodchuck

Female Posts : 1
Language : English

http://landofthehorses.forum-2007.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Can't Delete A Forum Empty Re: Can't Delete A Forum

Post by The Godfather April 30th 2007, 10:19 am

Hello and welcome to Editboard FOF. Hello

Because you are new, here are useful links where you can look for answers befor opning a subject:

Arrow Frequently Asked Questions
Arrow List of the Frequently Asked Questions' topics
Arrow Tricks & Tips
Arrow List of the Tricks & Tips topics
Arrow The Search feature
Arrow The FAQ of Editboard.com

Moreover, if you don't find the answer for your question, don't hesitate to open a new topic since this section is made for this!
------------------------------
for your question, i checked your forum and no problem was detected!! be sure you're on advenced parameters and after that retary your action!!
The Godfather
The Godfather
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Can't Delete A Forum Empty Re: Can't Delete A Forum

Post by Cornelia August 7th 2007, 5:19 am

No news, good news Arrow Garbage
Cornelia
Cornelia
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 4763
Language : I'M NOT A TECHIE OR A MOD, SO QUIT SENDING ME PMS FOR TECHIE STUFF OR LOST PASSWORDS !!!

http://ishimaru-design.servhome.org

Back to top Go down