The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Register page birthday problem ( '' Sorry, this website is not accept the age 99 or higher member.'' )

2 posters

Go down

Register page birthday problem ( '' Sorry, this website is not accept the age 99 or higher member.'' ) Empty Register page birthday problem ( '' Sorry, this website is not accept the age 99 or higher member.'' )

Post by T__________T March 30th 2009, 3:00 am

My friend have problem at register page to register for member.

When people register a member on my forum, after they fill all information, the Forum System tell:'' Sorry, this website is not accept the age 99 or higher member.''

But admin you can see on the picture, the day of birth is 01-01-1980 ( it is 29 years old ). How the day of 1980 is over 99 years old? ( this register picture is registered by me, but is not Successfully )

Please help fix my problem, this problem began at 03-27-2009.

Register page birthday problem ( '' Sorry, this website is not accept the age 99 or higher member.'' ) 112g604
T__________T

Male Posts : 15
Language : chinese

Back to top Go down

Register page birthday problem ( '' Sorry, this website is not accept the age 99 or higher member.'' ) Empty Re: Register page birthday problem ( '' Sorry, this website is not accept the age 99 or higher member.'' )

Post by Darren1 March 30th 2009, 3:10 am

Hello,

it would of been nice if you done a search, however this is the thread you should look for
https://help.forumotion.com/administration-panel-problems-f44/problems-editing-profile-t40021.htm

It will provide a few solutions Smile
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853
Language : English

Back to top Go down