The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Download and update for swearing removal/replace

2 posters

Go down

Download and update for swear words removal/replace

Download and update for swearing removal/replace Left1150%Download and update for swearing removal/replace Right11 50% 
[ 2 ]
Download and update for swearing removal/replace Left1125%Download and update for swearing removal/replace Right11 25% 
[ 1 ]
Download and update for swearing removal/replace Left1125%Download and update for swearing removal/replace Right11 25% 
[ 1 ]
Download and update for swearing removal/replace Left110%Download and update for swearing removal/replace Right11 0% 
[ 0 ]
Download and update for swearing removal/replace Left110%Download and update for swearing removal/replace Right11 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

Download and update for swearing removal/replace Empty Download and update for swearing removal/replace

Post by Avatar Freddy March 31st 2009, 11:50 pm

I have to edit my admin panel manually to add in all the swear words that I wish to have eradicated/replaced automatically. I would rather have this as a download or pre-intsall option and (if poss) update, for swear words and other characters that may be used in there place.

I have only entered a few and find it laborious to add one at a time, at the very least I should be able to type a list of words I think are offensive.

I hate intrusives swearing per se as well as the expletive characters that are used.
So are you with me or against me? Or not bothered?

Vote canceling is enabled, and multi choice too.
it's also a never ending poll - but let's see how this is after April 2009
Forumember

Language : English

http://avatargame.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Download and update for swearing removal/replace Empty Re: Download and update for swearing removal/replace

Post by Jophy April 9th 2013, 7:58 am

Download and update for swearing removal/replace Permis10 Suggestion Clean up

-> Old suggestions(Please feel to create a new thread for the garbaged old suggestions)
-> Implemented suggestions
-> Suggestions which are currently suggested (Please use the SEARCH function)
-> Suggestions which are already possible
-> Unclear Suggestions

=> Please read the guidelines for the suggestion section: https://help.forumotion.com/t93899-suggestions-for-your-forums-how-to
=> Please take a look on the frequently suggested features for your forums:
https://help.forumotion.com/t79095-frequently-requested-suggestions-for-your-forums

Locked & Garbaged

Download and update for swearing removal/replace Modera10Jophy
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum