The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem with Personal Profile Fields

2 posters

Go down

Problem with Personal Profile Fields Empty Problem with Personal Profile Fields

Post by ClaraZ25 April 1st 2009, 3:58 am

Ever since the big update there has been a little glitch with my personal profiles. I am unable to add or delete options in lists. For instance I have a reputation box image list where if you impress a mod or admin they can give you another box. Well some of my members are approaching to upper limit of these boxes and I have created a few more to add so that they can continue to have something to aim for. I noticed that when I go to edit it under Admin Panel>>Users and Groups>>Profiles>>Profile Fields no Red X or Green + appear and i am unable to add or delete options from the list. Here is a little picture:
Problem with Personal Profile Fields Profil12
As you can see the legend says they should be there but they are not showing up. Can anyone offer some tips and is this happening on your forum too?
ClaraZ25
ClaraZ25
Forumember

Male Posts : 71
Language : English, HTML, and Basic CSS

Back to top Go down

Problem with Personal Profile Fields Empty Re: Problem with Personal Profile Fields

Post by Ape April 1st 2009, 4:02 am

ClaraZ25 wrote:Ever since the big update there has been a little glitch with my personal profiles. I am unable to add or delete options in lists. For instance I have a reputation box image list where if you impress a mod or admin they can give you another box. Well some of my members are approaching to upper limit of these boxes and I have created a few more to add so that they can continue to have something to aim for. I noticed that when I go to edit it under Admin Panel>>Users and Groups>>Profiles>>Profile Fields no Red X or Green + appear and i am unable to add or delete options from the list. Here is a little picture:
Problem with Personal Profile Fields Profil12
As you can see the legend says they should be there but they are not showing up. Can anyone offer some tips and is this happening on your forum too?
there is a post about this in the update bugs forum that has been made just for bugs on the site Here please use this for all the bugs you have on your forum and some one will get you back when they can
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 19144
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down