The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The money .... the .... the flag of honor??

3 posters

Go down

The money .... the .... the flag of honor?? Empty The money .... the .... the flag of honor??

Post by Mr. revenge April 1st 2009, 9:26 pm

A strange question, but a very important ......................
The one you love to have your knowledge of the human person or the money or the man of honor ???????????????

_ If considered in the real world it is the people fighting for the money, regardless of the principles and values as it seeks for the money and forgetting all the values and principles do not deserve to be a comrade.
We come to the second companion is the science ................??????

_ Considered if you find that there are those who have science, but he has no values and principles and they are us and we see them ... So the author of the best science money only ..................... ...........?????

We come to the latter, a companion of honor .....................
"If we examine the meaning of the word honor to have seen that the highest meaning as it brings together all the good values that could be found in the human knowledge, dignity, respect, generosity and mercy ............????????? ?????????????

Therefore, your flight requires between three of your friends
It is Stakhtaaaaaar ???????????????

héhé
Mr. revenge
Mr. revenge

Language : ....

Back to top Go down

The money .... the .... the flag of honor?? Empty Re: The money .... the .... the flag of honor??

Post by Guest April 1st 2009, 9:29 pm

Ok, I have to ask, what is the point of this thread? The money .... the .... the flag of honor?? Guish2

Back to top Go down

The money .... the .... the flag of honor?? Empty Re: The money .... the .... the flag of honor??

Post by Mr. revenge April 1st 2009, 9:33 pm

Pogosheep wrote:Ok, I have to ask, what is the point of this thread? The money .... the .... the flag of honor?? Guish2

Suggestions to the question Job
For me, I prefer the honor
Mr. revenge
Mr. revenge

Language : ....

Back to top Go down

Post by wednesday April 1st 2009, 9:39 pm

Im sorry, excuse me for being slightly uneducated...i really dont understand?
wednesday
wednesday
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 1st 2009, 9:51 pm

I don't think any of us do.. I got a really weird pm from this person as well..

Back to top Go down

Post by wednesday April 1st 2009, 9:58 pm

Confused ooer.
wednesday
wednesday
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Caihlem April 2nd 2009, 8:36 am

Useless topic => Locked

The member is kindly warned to not do this again
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down