The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there a limit to the images you can choose from in a profile?

3 posters

Go down

Is there a limit to the images you can choose from in a profile? Empty Is there a limit to the images you can choose from in a profile?

Post by Beta7 April 2nd 2009, 6:51 pm

My forum is s7uc.forumandco.com

I have had a profile field to allow members to select their country's flag for quite awhile. I don't have all of the countries' flags in it, I just add them as they ask for them. After the new update, I found that there was no place to add a flag anymore, as there is no 'plus button' anywhere. Is this intentional? I currently have 29 flag images.

Is there a limit to the images you can choose from in a profile? Forum110

Is there a limit to the images you can choose from in a profile? Forum210
Beta7

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Is there a limit to the images you can choose from in a profile? Empty Re: Is there a limit to the images you can choose from in a profile?

Post by Rok April 3rd 2009, 1:09 am

There is a limit, but it's not that small. You are capable of having at least 150 characters or images (from my perspective) in a personalized profile.
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Male Posts : 6823
Language : idk

Back to top Go down

Is there a limit to the images you can choose from in a profile? Empty Re: Is there a limit to the images you can choose from in a profile?

Post by Beta7 April 9th 2009, 2:51 am

Can anyone weigh in with a solution?
Beta7

Back to top Go down

Post by :)tayne:) April 9th 2009, 1:16 pm

The only way I can thing of is to create a new flags, and copy and paste them onto a new personalized profile.
:)tayne:)
:)tayne:)
Forumember

Male Posts : 794

http://www.gamesarcade.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta7 April 14th 2009, 1:36 pm

Interesting work around. Maybe I should post on the tech support forum?
Beta7

Back to top Go down