The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transfer credit points from one forum to another

+4
Walshy95
Fantastic_Twilight
Extreme_gsxf
Mateja
8 posters

Go down

Allow to transfer points from one to another forum

Transfer credit points from one forum to another Left1185%Transfer credit points from one forum to another Right11 85% 
[ 11 ]
Transfer credit points from one forum to another Left1115%Transfer credit points from one forum to another Right11 15% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

Transfer credit points from one forum to another Empty Transfer credit points from one forum to another

Post by Mateja April 8th 2009, 10:01 pm

I have two forums - one without and the other with around 5000 points. I tried very hard to get this points, since there is no possibillties for me to buy point by myself, so I asked my friend from another country, I sent him money, he bought me points... However, it took me over a month to buy points. Now I was wondering, if admins would think about to allowed the option of tranfering points.

I have already opened topic, where I got answer, that it is not possible to transfer points. Please, admins, think about that. It is really annoying for me, if I would have to buy points for forum, while I have 5000 points on my other forum.

Please, just take a thought about this. Thank you!

Last edited by Mateja on April 15th 2009, 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mateja
Mateja
Forumember

Female Posts : 96
Language : English, Espanol, Detusch

Back to top Go down

Transfer credit points from one forum to another Empty Re: Transfer credit points from one forum to another

Post by Extreme_gsxf April 8th 2009, 10:04 pm

VERY GOOD! Just add a poll and I vote YES!
Extreme_gsxf
Extreme_gsxf
Forumember

Male Posts : 678
Language : english, german, french, montenegrian

Back to top Go down

Transfer credit points from one forum to another Empty Re: Transfer credit points from one forum to another

Post by Mateja April 15th 2009, 9:39 pm

I added a poll, and I am kindly asking admins, to help me, because I reaaaaly neeeeed these points. Please.
Mateja
Mateja
Forumember

Female Posts : 96
Language : English, Espanol, Detusch

Back to top Go down

Post by Fantastic_Twilight April 15th 2009, 11:50 pm

Yes I agree because if I win a contest on here with points as the prize, and transferred to one forum, I have other sites that I want a domain name for
So yes Smile
Fantastic_Twilight
Fantastic_Twilight
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Walshy95 April 15th 2009, 11:55 pm

Yeah.
Walshy95
Walshy95
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1308

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyTailRPG March 8th 2012, 1:04 am

I'm surprised you can't. Really disappointed in Forumotion for not giving what the majority want.
FairyTailRPG

Language : Mandarin, Cantonese, Spanish, English

Back to top Go down

Post by TechGeek August 7th 2012, 10:06 am

I vote the money not only be transferable to another forum but, to be transferable to PayPal as well.
TechGeek
TechGeek
Forumember

Male Posts : 52

http://www.repairbotsonline.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket August 7th 2012, 10:11 am

TechGeek wrote:I vote the money not only be transferable to another forum but, to be transferable to PayPal as well.
There is a possibility that transferring the credits to another forum would be allowed.

But, transferring it to paypal is as good as having like a paypal service. I don't really think this would happen. Wink
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy January 11th 2014, 11:39 am

Transfer credit points from one forum to another Permis10Suggestion Clean up (3/1/2014)

-> Old suggestions(Please feel to create a new thread for the garbaged old suggestions)
-> Implemented suggestions
-> Suggestions which are currently suggested (Please use the SEARCH function)
-> Suggestions which are already possible
-> Unclear Suggestions

=> Please read the guidelines for the suggestion section: https://help.forumotion.com/t93899-suggestions-for-your-forums-how-to
=> Please take a look on the frequently suggested features for your forums:
https://help.forumotion.com/t79095-frequently-requested-suggestions-for-your-forums

Locked & Garbaged
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Back to top Go down