The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I do a scroll code?

5 posters

Go down

How do I do a scroll code? Empty How do I do a scroll code?

Post by DaBomb April 10th 2009, 7:02 pm

Ok so I know how to do do this:

Here it is!

But cant make it do anything els! How do I make it bounce and stuff?

I can also do this though:

See I told ya!
DaBomb
DaBomb
Forumember

Male Posts : 65
Language : English

http://animashons.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

How do I do a scroll code? Empty Re: How do I do a scroll code?

Post by MrMega April 12th 2009, 1:04 am

Code:
<MARQUEE BEHAVIOR=ALTERNATE>Text goes here</MARQUEE>
MrMega
MrMega
Forumember

Male Posts : 981
Language : English, Polish, HTML, BBCode

Back to top Go down

Post by fiza April 12th 2009, 7:04 pm

DaBomb wrote:Ok so I know how to do do this:

Here it is!

But cant make it do anything els! How do I make it bounce and stuff?

I can also do this though:

See I told ya!

how did you do that !?
fiza

Female Posts : 12
Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMega April 12th 2009, 7:08 pm

Fiza wrote:how did you do that !?

Code:
[scroll]Text here[/scroll]

[updown]text here[/updown
MrMega
MrMega
Forumember

Male Posts : 981
Language : English, Polish, HTML, BBCode

Back to top Go down

Post by RoNo April 13th 2009, 12:20 am

Here are 2 "extravagant" but fun marquee examples... Cool

Test this in: Admin Panel, Display, Homepage, Generalities, Message content

Code:

<marquee style="z-index:2;position:absolute;left:313;top:84;font-family:Times;font-size:14pt;color:blue;height:294;"direction="down">Welcome </marquee><marquee style="z-index:2;position:absolute;left:319;top:47;font-family:Times;font-size:14pt;color:blue;height:221;"scrollamount="2" direction="down">Welcome  </marquee><marquee style="z-index:2;position:absolute;left:278;top:85;font-family:Times;font-size:14pt;color:blue;height:105;"scrollamount="7" direction="down">Welcome  </marquee><marquee style="z-index:2;position:absolute;left:248;top:76;font-family:Times;font-size:14pt;color:blue;height:226;"scrollamount="5" direction="down">Welcome  </marquee><marquee style="z-index:2;position:absolute;left:162;top:8;font-family:Times;font-size:14pt;color:blue;height:405;"scrollamount="3" direction="down">Welcome  </marquee><marquee style="z-index:2;position:absolute;left:43;top:117;font-family:Times;font-size:14pt;color:blue;height:252;"scrollamount="6" direction="down">Welcome  </marquee><marquee style="z-index:2;position:absolute;left:146;top:11;font-family:Times;font-size:14pt;color:blue;height:482;"scrollamount="6" direction="down">Welcome  </marquee><marquee style="z-index:2;position:absolute;left:174;top:45;font-family:Times;font-size:14pt;color:blue;height:495;"scrollamount="7" direction="down">Welcome  </marquee><marquee style="z-index:2;position:absolute;left:317;top:46;font-family:Times;font-size:14pt;color:blue;height:65;"direction="down">Welcome  </marquee><marquee style="z-index:2;position:absolute;left:178;top:72;font-family:Times;font-size:14pt;color:blue;height:134;"scrollamount="3" direction="down">Welcome  </marquee><marquee style="z-index:2;position:absolute;left:154;top:49;font-family:Times;font-size:14pt;color:blue;height:272;"scrollamount="3" direction="down">Welcome  </marquee><marquee style="z-index:2;position:absolute;left:56;top:20;font-family:Times;font-size:14pt;color:blue;height:394;"scrollamount="1" direction="down">Welcome  </marquee><marquee style="z-index:2;position:absolute;left:256;top:20;font-family:Times;font-size:14pt;color:blue;height:331;"scrollamount="7" direction="down">Welcome  </marquee><marquee style="z-index:2;position:absolute;left:59;top:13;font-family:Times;font-size:14pt;color:blue;height:281;"scrollamount="5" direction="down">Welcome  </marquee><marquee style="z-index:2;position:absolute;left:131;top:70;font-family:Times;font-size:14pt;color:blue;height:42;"scrollamount="6" direction="down">Welcome  </marquee><marquee style="z-index:2;position:absolute;left:257;top:104;font-family:Times;font-size:14pt;color:blue;height:315;"scrollamount="7" direction="down">Welcome  </marquee><marquee style="z-index:2;position:absolute;left:77;top:107;font-family:Times;font-size:14pt;color:blue;height:122;"scrollamount="2" direction="down">Welcome  </marquee><marquee style="z-index:2;position:absolute;left:105;top:15;font-family:Times;font-size:14pt;color:blue;height:168;"scrollamount="1" direction="down">Welcome  </marquee><marquee style="z-index:2;position:absolute;left:187;top:13;font-family:Times;font-size:14pt;color:blue;height:163;"scrollamount="5" direction="down">Welcome  </marquee><marquee style="z-index:2;position:absolute;left:209;top:47;font-family:Times;font-size:14pt;color:blue;height:285;"scrollamount="6" direction="down">Welcome  </marquee><marquee style="z-index:2;position:absolute;left:168;top:33;font-family:Times;font-size:14pt;color:blue;height:82;"scrollamount="1" direction="down">Welcome  </marquee><p style="position:absolute;top:500;font-family:verdana,arial,sans-serif;font-size:10px;"></a>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<font face="times new roman" font size="4" font color="blue" style="">To The Forum&nbsp;&nbsp;</font></font><font face="comic sans ms" font size="3" font color="red" style="">Enjoy Your Stay</font></font>

HTML page marquee text: > Example

Code:

<html>
<head>
<title>Falling Welcome</title>
<meta name="description" content="Falling Welcome Text Example">
</head>
<BODY BACKGROUND="" BGCOLOR="#111111">
<marquee style="z-index:2;position:absolute;left:313;top:84;font-family:Times;font-size:14pt;color:blue;height:294;"direction="down">Welcome to the Forum</marquee><marquee style="z-index:2;position:absolute;left:319;top:47;font-family:Times;font-size:14pt;color:blue;height:221;"scrollamount="2" direction="down">Welcome to the Forum </marquee><marquee style="z-index:2;position:absolute;left:278;top:85;font-family:Times;font-size:14pt;color:blue;height:105;"scrollamount="7" direction="down">Welcome to the Forum </marquee><marquee style="z-index:2;position:absolute;left:248;top:76;font-family:Times;font-size:14pt;color:blue;height:226;"scrollamount="5" direction="down">Welcome to the Forum </marquee><marquee style="z-index:2;position:absolute;left:162;top:8;font-family:Times;font-size:14pt;color:blue;height:405;"scrollamount="3" direction="down">Welcome to the Forum </marquee><marquee style="z-index:2;position:absolute;left:43;top:117;font-family:Times;font-size:14pt;color:blue;height:252;"scrollamount="6" direction="down">Welcome to the Forum </marquee><marquee style="z-index:2;position:absolute;left:146;top:11;font-family:Times;font-size:14pt;color:blue;height:482;"scrollamount="6" direction="down">Welcome to the Forum </marquee><marquee style="z-index:2;position:absolute;left:174;top:45;font-family:Times;font-size:14pt;color:blue;height:495;"scrollamount="7" direction="down">Welcome to the Forum </marquee><marquee style="z-index:2;position:absolute;left:317;top:46;font-family:Times;font-size:14pt;color:blue;height:65;"direction="down">Welcome to the Forum </marquee><marquee style="z-index:2;position:absolute;left:178;top:72;font-family:Times;font-size:14pt;color:blue;height:134;"scrollamount="3" direction="down">Welcome to the Forum </marquee><marquee style="z-index:2;position:absolute;left:154;top:49;font-family:Times;font-size:14pt;color:blue;height:272;"scrollamount="3" direction="down">Welcome to the Forum </marquee><marquee style="z-index:2;position:absolute;left:56;top:20;font-family:Times;font-size:14pt;color:blue;height:394;"scrollamount="1" direction="down">Welcome to the Forum </marquee><marquee style="z-index:2;position:absolute;left:256;top:20;font-family:Times;font-size:14pt;color:blue;height:331;"scrollamount="7" direction="down">Welcome to the Forum </marquee><marquee style="z-index:2;position:absolute;left:59;top:13;font-family:Times;font-size:14pt;color:blue;height:281;"scrollamount="5" direction="down">Welcome to the Forum </marquee><marquee style="z-index:2;position:absolute;left:131;top:70;font-family:Times;font-size:14pt;color:blue;height:42;"scrollamount="6" direction="down">Welcome to the Forum </marquee><marquee style="z-index:2;position:absolute;left:257;top:104;font-family:Times;font-size:14pt;color:blue;height:315;"scrollamount="7" direction="down">Welcome to the Forum </marquee><marquee style="z-index:2;position:absolute;left:77;top:107;font-family:Times;font-size:14pt;color:blue;height:122;"scrollamount="2" direction="down">Welcome to the Forum </marquee><marquee style="z-index:2;position:absolute;left:105;top:15;font-family:Times;font-size:14pt;color:blue;height:168;"scrollamount="1" direction="down">Welcome to the Forum </marquee><marquee style="z-index:2;position:absolute;left:187;top:13;font-family:Times;font-size:14pt;color:blue;height:163;"scrollamount="5" direction="down">Welcome to the Forum </marquee><marquee style="z-index:2;position:absolute;left:209;top:47;font-family:Times;font-size:14pt;color:blue;height:285;"scrollamount="6" direction="down">Falling Text </marquee><marquee style="z-index:2;position:absolute;left:168;top:33;font-family:Times;font-size:14pt;color:blue;height:82;"scrollamount="1" direction="down">Welcome to the Forum </marquee><p style="position:absolute;top:500;font-family:verdana,arial,sans-serif;font-size:10px;"></a>
</body>
</html>

A text editor "replace" function is good for editing text & font.
RoNo
RoNo
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1270
Language : English

http://bf2mercenaries.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Extreme_gsxf April 13th 2009, 12:55 am

WOW! the second one is mighty...
Extreme_gsxf
Extreme_gsxf
Forumember

Male Posts : 678
Language : english, german, french, montenegrian

Back to top Go down