The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Banned Because Of Scam

4 posters

Go down

Solved Site Banned Because Of Scam

Post by Amandeep619 April 13th 2009, 11:23 pm

Hey guys,

I opened this topic up because I have a concern with my site. I had a site with over 900 members and great activity, but I had to go for a vacation to India, so I had to handle all the responsibility to someone capable of running the active site and maintaining the activity.

So, now I come back, and see that my site has been banned. I had redirected my site with a dot tk domain, and now I figured out that they guy who was responsible for the site changed the forumotion domian to extremehacksforever.forumotion.net. And this most likely means that the site probably changed to some hacking site when it was only a gaming discussions site.

This person who I trusted to run the site literally scammed me, and since it became a hacking site, forumotion banned it. I had no intention to this, and I have reported this problem to Caihlem, but after his reply of wanting the link to the site, I tried to reply to him, but I can't for some reason.

If someone can do something about it, please do so someone from the staff.
Hopefully, Caihlem can read this, since I am not being able to PM him... bwi

Thanks,
Amandeep619
Amandeep619
Amandeep619
Forumember

Male Posts : 413
Language : English

http://www.lg-club.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Site Banned Because Of Scam

Post by Hippy Ron April 14th 2009, 12:47 am

Amandeep619 wrote:Hey guys,

I opened this topic up because I have a concern with my site. I had a site with over 900 members and great activity, but I had to go for a vacation to India, so I had to handle all the responsibility to someone capable of running the active site and maintaining the activity.

So, now I come back, and see that my site has been banned. I had redirected my site with a dot tk domain, and now I figured out that they guy who was responsible for the site changed the forumotion domian to extremehacksforever.forumotion.net. And this most likely means that the site probably changed to some hacking site when it was only a gaming discussions site.

This person who I trusted to run the site literally scammed me, and since it became a hacking site, forumotion banned it. I had no intention to this, and I have reported this problem to Caihlem, but after his reply of wanting the link to the site, I tried to reply to him, but I can't for some reason.

If someone can do something about it, please do so someone from the staff.
Hopefully, Caihlem can read this, since I am not being able to PM him... bwi

Thanks,
Amandeep619

o my god.
i'm new here so i would not know how to go about trying to get that fixed.
but if you go on vacation just close the forum until you get back unless you have a very trusted friend and admin you can have to keep an eye on things.
i hope it works out for you. i'm sure staff or admin can help with your problem
Hippy Ron
Hippy Ron

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario April 14th 2009, 1:00 am

Did your site Say Online Guarden? If you can can contest the ban and tell them what happened.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by Amandeep619 April 14th 2009, 1:24 am

Yes it does have that and I think that I will do that now! Very Happy

Also to Hippy Ron, I couldn't shut down the site (well.. I would), but it had a lot of activity, and my vacation shouldn't be a problem to everyone else from accessing the site. And, they guy I trusted was aa really good friend of mine, but I am very disappointed that he would do such a thing. I am also unable to contact him at the moment...
Amandeep619
Amandeep619
Forumember

Male Posts : 413

http://www.lg-club.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket April 14th 2009, 3:38 pm

Since this thread appears to be solved, I will lock this thread and mark it as solved.
Sanket
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down